Bluemoon Under The Cartel's Irish Academic Microscope?

I would happily have a face to face interview with the **** to put him straight on a few million inconsistencies and utter fuckin lies he’s spouting …
It would be an interview he’d never forget, that’s for sure ..
Fed up with these clowns having a free reign to spin their web of bullshit about our club, without any comebacks ..!

“…that led is (sic) to to (sic) the question, ‘How do fans legitimise this style of behaviour? How do they legitimise supporting an ownership connected to human rights abuses and activities widely seen as unethical?’”

That isn’t an academic basis for a study because it presumes that fans do legitimise supporting the ownership and that the ownership requires being legitimised.

A lot of people will say it’s obvious that City fans display the above behaviour but that’s not how academia works. You start off with a question and use evidence to answer it through an objective process.

This clown has started with the answer and worked backwards from there.

The idea that you can go into any thread on bluemoon and find a thorough debate about the ownership is pretty absurd. Those debates certainly do happen, but 16 years after the takeover all of us have made up our minds on the situation and once you've done that, it's not really relevant unless the ownership becomes a news story.

I don't prefix every comment in the Haaland performance thread with an update on my latest thinking about the Kafala system and theocratic hereditary monarchies.

I also think if you were specifically looking for the most outrageous comments you could find to justify a preconceived narrative, a reactive, we all know an emotional thread like the CAS verdict is where you'd find them or the post match thread where a journalist tried to overshadow a domestic treble by accusing Pep of taking under the table payments.

“…that led is (sic) to to (sic) the question, ‘How do fans legitimise this style of behaviour? How do they legitimise supporting an ownership connected to human rights abuses and activities widely seen as unethical?’”

That isn’t an academic basis for a study because it presumes that fans do legitimise supporting the ownership and that the ownership requires being legitimised.

A lot of people will say it’s obvious that City fans display the above behaviour but that’s not how academia works. You start off with a question and use evidence to answer it through an objective process.

This clown has started with the answer and worked backwards from there.
more a demidick than academic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.