bluemoonmcfc

BoyBlue_1985 said:
McNair9 said:
What was it? A ric roll thingy? Was it the one that brings up the lyrics each time you try and exit?

It was that one and it forced me to lose all my work on computer that i have to present at work tommorow so im very fucking annoyed

FFS, Pizzas, Taxis and Gay Dwarfs round the OPs gaff.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ultimateharold said:
What we're you working on mate? Only need to close town whatever browser you're using.

Im trying to get the contract managers job at work and had to present certain paperwork to show i could do it. I was on Excel and Word it saved up to a point but it will be a late night now. I had to shut my computer down because my virus checker was going insane

I see, that's crap sorry man.

He humiliated himself whilst pissed but couldn't take it on the chin and laugh about it.It was a funny thread and shouldn't be binned in my humble opinion.

shaunmcfc11 said:
He humiliated himself whilst pissed but couldn't take it on the chin and laugh about it.It was a funny thread and shouldn't be binned in my humble opinion.

why be humble enough to read the mods take on it.

de niro said:
shaunmcfc11 said:

why be humble enough to read the mods take on it.

Yeah I did read your post mate but I'm sure the OP will find other ways to take it down unless you lock it. Don't get me wrong I just want to see the 20 pages that I missed lol.

shaunmcfc11 said:

What are you chatting about, you honestly think once he posted that thread on it could stay open. I dont want it gone, it was funny as fuck but the mods aint gonna leave a virus site on there are they. Funnily enough mate i dont like have my computer attacked like that so no i cant take it on the chin because its a cheap shot

And im not pissed

BoyBlue_1985 said:
shaunmcfc11 said:

What are you chatting about, you honestly think once he posted that thread on it could stay open. I dont want it gone, it was funny as fuck but the mods aint gonna leave a virus site on there are they. Funnily enough mate i dont like have my computer attacked like that so no i cant take it on the chin because its a cheap shot

And im not pissed

I think he's referring to bluemoonmcfc's thread mate...

Im still puzzled, bluemoonmcfc started a thread? And he posted 'that' link in it?

Where is this thread and what was the title?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.