bluemoonmcfc

You don't need to end processes, shut down or anything for that rick roll... An enter followed by a quick Ctrl+W closes it's tab nicely and you don't lose your work.

Irwell said:
You don't need to end processes, shut down or anything for that rick roll... An enter followed by a quick Ctrl+W closes it's tab nicely and you don't lose your work.

It wasn't the fact that he couldn't close the tab, his anti virus software went mental because of it, i think.

McNair9 said:
It wasn't the fact that he couldn't close the tab, his anti virus software went mental because of it, i think.
Other processes will still respond to keystrokes if that happens, they just do so in a very delayed manner. That said, without having seen with my own eyes I can't say for sure it would have worked.

Irwell said:
McNair9 said:
Other processes will still respond to keystrokes if that happens, they just do so in a very delayed manner. That said, without having seen with my own eyes I can't say for sure it would have worked.

Glad to know im not the only one who missed this now infamous thread lol

JoeMercer'sWay said:
some guys are so gullible.

guy who is made to look like prat tries to save face by claiming he's on a wind up after 43 pages, after already practically admitting he was wrong and trying to save face after the original backlash to him.

Just take it for what it was, a fun thread about an idiot.

Think beer was involved therefore i will give im the benefit of doubt on original thread!!

mcfcliam said:
Fucking hell, Rickroll, the most unfunny thing to ever hit the internet.
o_rly001.jpg

For anyone who has a spare hour on their hands, it really is worth reading the entire thread. So many funny posts.

It's called something like, 'FAO the cock who gave me abuse'.

makes me feel reeeeaaalllly old

my 11 year old lad and his mates ricroll each other all the time
advice = get an 11 year old son (or if you dont have one a cousin , nephew , grandson or even a neighbour will do) and they will shift it in about 3 seconds !

works for me !!!

job done

power 81 said:
makes me feel reeeeaaalllly old

my 11 year old lad and his mates ricroll each other all the time
advice = get an 11 year old son (or if you dont have one a cousin , nephew , grandson or even a neighbour will do) and they will shift it in about 3 seconds !

works for me !!!

job done

Hmmm - i'm guessing from that then that bluemoonmcfc is not much older than your lad then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.