Bluemoon's Most Disliked Sport? (The Results Are In p35)

Re: Bluemoon's Most Disliked Sport?

TCIB said:
Golf

It should not be called a sport really as it is a pastime imo and not a genuine sport.
It is also the most boring spectacle to watch.

Ice Hockey, Basketball are pretty terrible also, i can if i have to stomach other american sports.

Whilst it may not be the most physically exerting activity golf takes an incredible amount of skill which in my opinion makes it very worthy of it's title as a sport.

Dressage
Show-jumping
Cross-country skiing

Basketball. (not netball, that's English with much nicer buttocks).
American football,
Golf. (played by losers who were never any good at proper sports)

kenzie115 said:
TCIB said:
Golf

It should not be called a sport really as it is a pastime imo and not a genuine sport.

Ice Hockey, Basketball are pretty terrible also, i can if i have to stomach other american sports.

Whilst it may not be the most physically exerting activity golf takes an incredible amount of skill which in my opinion makes it very worthy of it's title as a sport.

Dressage
Show-jumping
Cross-country skiing

Ever tried cross country skiing?
Very skilful and very physical test of endurance or speed (though i detested the waste of two days downhill, and the Biathlon means that as well as mastering the cross country skiing, you then have to master your breathing to manage to get as high a score as possible with the rifle, a sort of cold weather march and shoot.

law74 said:
kenzie115 said:
TCIB said:
Golf

Dressage
Show-jumping
Cross-country skiing

Very skilful and very physical test of endurance or speed (though i detested the waste of two days downhill, and the Biathlon means that as well as mastering the cross country skiing, you then have to master your breathing to manage to get as high a score as possible with the rifle, a sort of cold weather march and shoot.

Oh it unbelievably hard, burn something like 20,000 calories when they doing it but christ alive is it boring to watch

BoyBlue_1985 said:
law74 said:
kenzie115 said:

Dressage
Show-jumping
Cross-country skiing

Oh it unbelievably hard, burn something like 20,000 calories when they doing it but christ alive is it boring to watch

True, the only thing more boring to watch IMHO is taking part, but it is still preferable than ski-touring, walking up the mountain on ski's while there is a chairlift to take you up there? never really got that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.