Bluemoon's Most Disliked Sport? (The Results Are In p35)

Re: Bluemoon's Most Disliked Sport?

I'll give most sports a try when it comes to watching them, however some, having tried my hardest, I just can't watch.

Snooker - It's just so slow, so dull. And ultimately, who cares?

Rugby League - 1 - Receive the ball. 2 - Run forward 3 yards. 3 - Get tackled. 4 - Flop on the floor like a fish out of water/an epileptic. 5 - Stand up. 6 - Roll the ball between you legs to a teammate. 7 - Return to 1 and repeat another 4 times then kick the ball to the opposition who start from point 1. Just stop it.

Darts - I'm sure at "Ally Pally" with a few beers it's great, but on the TV in my front room? It isn't.

Equestrian - Horse racing is fine, posh people on a horse jumping over fences built from toilet rolls is coma inducing, at least throw in a lion or something.

Matty said:
I'll give most sports a try when it comes to watching them, however some, having tried my hardest, I just can't watch.

Rugby League - 1 - Receive the ball. 2 - Run forward 3 yards. 3 - Get tackled. 4 - Flop on the floor like a fish out of water/an epileptic. 5 - Stand up. 6 - Roll the ball between you legs to a teammate. 7 - Return to 1 and repeat another 4 times then kick the ball to the opposition who start from point 1. Just stop it.

Darts - I'm sure at "Ally Pally" with a few beers it's great, but on the TV in my front room? It isn't.

Equestrian - Horse racing is fine, posh people on a horse jumping over fences built from toilet rolls is coma inducing, at least throw in a lion or something.

Its beyond great its an experience that only football matches in terms of a buzz from the crowd

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Matty said:

Its beyond great its an experience that only football matches in terms of a buzz from the crowd

Yep - I was just thinking to myself at Cheltenham last week - what a fucking bag of shite watching the best horses in the world being ridden by the best jockeys in the world is.
And I found myself yearning to see two fat blokes throwing arrows in a chav-ridden,drunken hellhole,surrounded by complete idiots in bonkers fancy dress.

The Flash said:
1. Snooker
2. Big Break
3. Gladiators
Never heard of that sport.

For me;
NFL; a 60 minute snoozefest, dragged out over 3-4 hours. God bless America.
Darts. Something you do in the pub, not a sport.
F1. Fast cars going around a track again, and again, and again, and again......

Cricket (5 days of bollox & nobody wins)
Horse Racing (boring as f**k if you don't have a bet on. Sadly dull, if you do)
Darts (well, at least it keeps th oiks in one place)
Golf (well, at least it keeps the bankers & other vermin off the roads)
Formula 1 (The thrill of the crowd, the yawn of the engines)
Gaelic Football (pulling & dragging and very little skill involved)
Rugby League (stupidly repetitive)
American Football (needs more breaks and... capes to go with the silly outfits)
Baseball (rounders for the dimwitted)
Hockey (Oi, protestants! Man up and buy some hurleys!)
Dressage (Dancing horses, why?)
Synchronised f**king Swimming
Ice Skating (women & gay men dancing, is a lifestyle, not a spectator sport)
Matial Arts (ah, f**k off, have a pint & chill the f**k out)
Snooker (it's a f**king parlour game!!)
Weightlifting (Seriously? Picking things up is a sport?)
Professional Boxing (the unscrupulous manipulating the honest)
And finally...

Professional Wrestling (repressed homosexuality at its most extreme)

Yes, I am a bag of laughs to be with when the football's over.
:)

It looks a good bet that most of us fucking loathe the psuedo shite that is:-
1) American football
2)Rounders in pyjamas
3)Netball without the joy of bouncing knockers and a flash of pert buttocks.

To all our American bluemooners, please don't take this as a slight on a great nation and a wonderful people, it's only an opinion.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Matty said:

Yep - I was just thinking to myself at Cheltenham last week - what a fucking bag of shite watching the best horses in the world being ridden by the best jockeys in the world is.
And I found myself yearning to see two fat blokes throwing arrows in a chav-ridden,drunken hellhole,surrounded by complete idiots in bonkers fancy dress.

NF that is your opinion we all know you love midgets so midgets on animals with large "members" is like your ultimate fetish. Im not a chav and nor is ally pally a hell hole
You dont like it. Thats your choice, i think darts is a laugh. Its not a sport and i dont know why its included as if it is

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

NF that is your opinion we all know you love midgets so midgets on animals with large "members" is like your ultimate fetish. Im not a chav and nor is ally pally a hell hole
You dont like it. Thats your choice, i think darts is a laugh. Its not a sport and i dont know why its included as if it is

:) Quality response!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.