Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Albums

I’m partial to a bit of country myself, and by twist of fate I saw Steve Earle at the Barbican about 10 to 15 years ago. Truth be told though, I went along mainly because I knew Mrs Earle (better known as Allison Moorer) would be playing with him....although not in the biblical sense!
Allison Moorer is my favourite country/Americana singer and her “Hardest Part” album made my top 20, although I fear mine was her only vote. Saw her again a couple of years ago at Cadogan Hall in Chelsea, sharing the bill with Shelby Lynne, her sister. I’ve attached one of her older, livelier offerings...with Kenny Greenberg on guitar

I don't mind Allison Moorer at all (or her sister Shelby for that matter) but I tend to prefer Kris Delmhorst, Tift Merritt and Kathleen Edwards.

Didnt need to hack his account.... The 14 fake accounts I set up should see it nudge top spot ;)
I think you'll need more than 14 fake accounts mate. DSOTM has mostly remained in the American charts since Methuselah was a lad!

Morrisons once sang -"There is a light that never goes out". He was most probably referring to the(seemingly) eternal prism of Pink Floyd's best selling album never going out!

Smiths are a long way from meeting Floyd on The Darkside Of The Moon, MES. Just accept that The Smiths are a lukewarm veggie burger of a band in comparison THE best band in the history of mankind; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.