Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Films

Books and TV series are solid choices.

I like the idea of historical figures as well.

I’ve done a top TV series poll on another forum so might have the inside track on predicting the top 10 again.

Part one just missed out on my 20, but part 2 I find a bit frustrating, because the De Niro story is brilliant, but the Pacino story I find dull.
I love the tv cut of the De Niro story then Godfather part One, its like an epic 4 1/2 hour long brilliant film

This was number 2 on my list.

Possibly the greatest sequel ever (TESB other contender); certainly the greatest sequel / prequel.

A contender for the greatest movie ever made because it's hard to decide whether or not it is better than Part 1; wonder which way I voted this time.

Magnificent epic film making from Coppola and lots of great performances from a very strong cast headed by my two favourite actors: Bob (DN) & Al. Bobby Duvall is fantastic too.

A vastly superior movie to Shawshank but this list is about favourites.
Both brilliant films but part 2 is a one that gives more on repeat viewings. Both stories fantastic but I lean more to the Pacino segment with the Fredo betrayal being one of the great pieces and how Michael is bereft from his actions at the end

Not for everyone but I liken it to the Second Coming album. The first Roses album is familiar and amazing but each repeated listen of the self indulgent follow up improves somehow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.