Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Films

Part one just missed out on my 20, but part 2 I find a bit frustrating, because the De Niro story is brilliant, but the Pacino story I find dull.
I love the tv cut of the De Niro story then Godfather part One, its like an epic 4 1/2 hour long brilliant film.

Had this as I think most will have, great film. Change my mind a lot which is best first or second film. Think I will end up with 16 out of 20 in my list.
Have you seen the late 80’s/early 90’s ‘remake’ of the two films to put it in one film all in chronological order.
Better than the sum of its parts.

The scene when young Vito murder's Don Fanucci and the rag silencer catches fire.
ug7zh9z.gif

fxdc0Ij.jpg

Don Fannuci: "What have you got there?"

Part one just missed out on my 20, but part 2 I find a bit frustrating, because the De Niro story is brilliant, but the Pacino story I find dull.
I love the tv cut of the De Niro story then Godfather part One, its like an epic 4 1/2 hour long brilliant film.
This, this and this. I completely agree.

I think Toy Story is a victim of all 4 films being brilliant. I reckon people might have voted for one of them in their top 20 but everybody will have a personal favourite.

The first Toy Story slipped into my 20. Probably a wasted vote but it had to be done because it's the film that I have watched the most times; although Toy Story 2 is not far behind. I lost count of how many times I had to watch them on DVD with one of my daughters when she was about 3. Thanks heavens they are such brilliant films.

The first Toy Story slipped into my 20. Probably a wasted vote but it had to be done because it's the film that I have watched the most times; although Toy Story 2 is not far behind. I lost count of how many times I had to watch them on DVD with one of my daughters when she was about 3. Thanks heavens they are such brilliant films.
Sparky - top 100 animated films!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.