Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Films

A pretty, err, odd selection in that batch but then after being a member on here for nearly 10 years I guess nothing should surprise me.
Fucking Step Brothers!!
Wow this list has taken a turn for the worst. Joker. Training Day. Sound of Music and Stepbrothers!!!

Each to his own blah blah but I think it's a pretty shit list so far.

Wasn't a big fan of the Joker.

Sound of Music though is an absolute classic movie. I think I'm in double figures on number of times I've seen it at the cinema: it was my Nan's favourite movie and one theatre in Blackpool ran it for years so we went to see it several times when I stayed with my Grandparents who retired to up that way.

I love LOTR movies. And I usually watch anything with Denzel in but Training Day wouldn't make my top 100 movies.

Each to his own blah blah but I think it's a pretty shit list so far.

Wasn't a big fan of the Joker.

Sound of Music though is an absolute classic movie. I think I'm in double figures on number of times I've seen it at the cinema: it was my Nan's favourite movie and one theatre in Blackpool ran it for years so we went to see it several times when I stayed with my Grandparents who retired to up that way.

I love LOTR movies. And I usually watch anything with Denzel in but Training Day wouldn't make my top 100 movies.
SOM deserves a place in any top 100 film list.
LOTR was an enjoyable watch and I was excited to see them made into proper blockbuster movies after loving the books as a kid.
I agree with your opinion on Denzil as well, can’t think of many films I’ve not enjoyed of his but Man on Fire would probably be the only one to make it into my top 20.
But, Stepbrothers can fuck off! Haha!

Joker wouldn't be in my top 20 but it was very good and different, either way though it's good to see a recent film in the list - think many are put off with new films simply because they're new... rather than a classic golden oldie.

I'm still struggling with the idea of somebody sitting down to consider their personal Top 20, having every film ever made to choose from, selecting Step Brothers and then nodding sagely, pleased with their choice.

Genuine thought here; I would love somebody who voted for it to own up and come on here explaining their reasons - there may be a very good reason why it was selected and I make no judgements on the person - it just feels ..... an odd choice (that's the polite way of putting it!)

It's like selecting your all-time footy XI and opting for Mick Channon on the right wing! (or maybe Mendy at left back).

I'm still struggling with the idea of somebody sitting down to consider their personal Top 20, having every film ever made to choose from, selecting Step Brothers and then nodding sagely, pleased with their choice.

that's made me laugh

I've watched Will Farrell his entire career. According to Wiki, he's been in 31 films. I've seen 20 of them. Stepbrothers is the worst of the films he's been in that I've seen. Or maybe this is a John C. Reilly nod. He's been in even better films than Will Farrell, and in many of Farrell's best films.

I really do suspect there has to be a bit of a wind-up/system game here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.