Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Films

Training day and lotr deserve their place, step brothers and the joker not so much, sound of music is not really my bag.

i thought the joker was a modern day masterpiece you could really feel the angst and the screen play and soundtrack were amazing.

step brothers is a load of shit though

I'm still struggling with the idea of somebody sitting down to consider their personal Top 20, having every film ever made to choose from, selecting Step Brothers and then nodding sagely, pleased with their choice.

Genuine thought here; I would love somebody who voted for it to own up and come on here explaining their reasons - there may be a very good reason why it was selected and I make no judgements on the person - it just feels ..... an odd choice (that's the polite way of putting it!)

It's like selecting your all-time footy XI and opting for Mick Channon on the right wing! (or maybe Mendy at left back).

Well they should be home from school now so we might find out:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.