Bluemoon's Official Top 100 TV Shows

i.e. Brits on the whole just don't find Americans as funny as Americans do.
Agreed. Obviously there are exceptions, but on the whole, I prefer American drama and British comedy.

It's looking like my only American comedy entry isn't going to get in - the truly groundbreaking "It's Garry Shandling's Show".

Would just like to recommend the series Romanzo Criminale to any fans of Gomorrah who haven’t seen it. Also the movie Suburra.

Both are of a comparable standard.

Haven’t seen the Gomorrah spin-off movie The Immortal yet.

Any good?

Would just like to recommend the series Romanzo Criminale to any fans of Gomorrah who haven’t seen it. Also the movie Suburra.

Both are of a comparable standard.

Haven’t seen the Gomorrah spin-off movie The Immortal yet.

Any good?
The Immortal is ok and may be worth a couple of hours of your time but nowhere near as good as the series. Would point you towards ZeroZeroZero instead

On a similar theme, the six part TV series Il Capo dei Capi (aka Corleone) based on the real-life of the mafioso boss Salvatore "Toto" Riina is a must see for mafia-buffs.
x4lXXhz.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.