Blues at each others throats in the south stand today

mcfcmatt

We went in block 216 above the south stand today as my mrs is pregnant and can't manage 110 stood up all game!
Anyway we were sat at the front and the scenes in the south stand were just wrong.
When we went 2-1 down 2 groups were kicking off with each other and nearly coming to blows, the old bill had to get involved and have a word. A young lad was in tears ffs!
Support the team and the club ffs!
We are all supposed to be on the same side!!

I wonder what the problem could be ? At least people care, pity they didn't make any noise though

i was next to them lol or this might be another group because the police did not come.
Some of the abuse garrido got was stupid. Glad i stayed till the end though

this happened in the north stand today as well, but it was a nice change to hear some noise!

Immaculate Pasta said:
THIS IS WHAT THIS RAG TWAT IS DOING TO US.

No, this is what false expectency is doing to us.

If I were to offer you a European QF 10 years ago you would have bit my hand off.

PabZab said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
THIS IS WHAT THIS RAG TWAT IS DOING TO US.

No, this is what false expectency is doing to us.

If I were to offer you a European QF 10 years ago you would have bit my hand off.

and if you were to say we would be 11th 2 points ahead of fucking Stoke City after spending £100m with one of the best players in the world playing for us aswell as the leagues Young player of the year i would tell to let me know who the clueless twat in charge is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.