Blues at each others throats in the south stand today

alextrueblue said:
ConnorMCFC said:
people have got to fucking remember the transformation of the team this season! nearly a new starting 11 from the team that played on the first game of the season at villa!!

these thigs take time, we have to gel as a team and squad, judge this time next year

i don't want to contemplate another full season of that cock hughes!

Ditto.

I fucking dispise anyone that boo's after the game? It doesn't help anyone. We are there to support the team and to get behind them no matter what.

My old man got into a spat today with some fucking chump of a kid who was shouting ''hughes out''?

Thought it was out of order how this chump starting having ago at my dad when my dad said that he should be getting behind the team instead of being so negative.

Then the chumps dad got involved and started making out that his son was a better fan because he sat in the away end at Arsenal last weekend??? So what? Fucking pricks the pair of em?

My dad has been going to City since he was 9 year old and been to Copenhagen and Schalke this year and is 55 now and is still as vocal as ever.

I don't know what has happened at City but everyone seems to demand success since the money came along and it's gone to their heads. For fuck sake we was on a 7 win streak at home before today and quater finals of the UEFA cup, ok we didn't play great today and Fulham aren't a bad side but WHAT MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT??

BlueBoy85 said:
I fucking dispise anyone that boo's after the game? It doesn't help anyone. We are there to support the team and to get behind them no matter what.

My old man got into a spat today with some fucking chump of a kid who was shouting ''hughes out''?

Thought it was out of order how this chump starting having ago at my dad when my dad said that he should be getting behind the team instead of being so negative.

Then the chumps dad got involved and started making out that his son was a better fan because he sat in the away end at Arsenal last weekend??? So what? Fucking pricks the pair of em?

My dad has been going to City since he was 9 year old and been to Copenhagen and Schalke this year and is 55 now and is still as vocal as ever.

I don't know what has happened at City but everyone seems to demand success since the money came along and it's gone to their heads. For fuck sake we was on a 7 win streak at home before today and quater finals of the UEFA cup, ok we didn't play great today and Fulham aren't a bad side but WHAT MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT??

You pay, you're entitled to your opinion at the end of the game and everyone obliged to that. Whats your problem?

RobinJo said:
BlueBoy85 said:

You pay, you're entitled to your opinion at the end of the game and everyone obliged to that. Whats your problem?

Well your just as fickle as most then.

RobinJo said:
BlueBoy85 said:

this
anyone who paid good money for a ticket today and had to endure that shower of shite had every right to because it was appauling.

BlueBoy85 said:
RobinJo said:
BlueBoy85 said:

So we should clap the team even if they turn in an absolute shower of shite for a performance? Bollocks. I paid the money for a ticket, I'll voice my opinions thanks.

Halfpenny said:
BlueBoy85 said:
RobinJo said:
BlueBoy85 said:

So we should clap the team even if they turn in an absolute shower of shite for a performance? Bollocks. I paid the money for a ticket, I'll voice my opinions thanks.

I can't justify that performance today we were crap but you don't boo? End of fucking story? You don't do it? You shouldn't turn up to the game if your gona do that, it doesn't help anybody and defo not the players.

so what do you do? applaud? say well done lads great display glad i came on easter sunday to see that?
no you don't because it was fucking shite. so you boo and show them its not good enough. no one likes being booed so hopefully they'll get going and be up for it on thursday. but if we go out on thursday the whole season will have been a massive failure IMO

Doing nothing will suggest we were happy with that performance, booing them will hopefully give them a wkae up call. Like I said if you paid then you have an opinion, if you don't like it, then thats YOUR opinion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.