Blues at the World Cup

I can’t decide if Kev or merlin are my favorite ever city players.... I swap from week to week
How about holding them at the same level?
We have so many "legends" that I don't bother to claim a favourite - my screen saver just rotates through the legends

Glad Brazil on way home so we can have the 3 lads back for season start. Fra to beat bel perhaps a good outcone as well, but at this stage it doesn't matter so much.

Eng to win it so Raj, John, Kyle and Fabs can come home buzzing is the best outcome for us.

Of a potential 1st XI / matchday squad / full squad, we're gonna be without these 7 against Arsenal & perhaps further games. We may have to hold off on some sales/loans (to foreign clubs) until after the PL deadline to even fill the bench.

Sane Aguero Mahrez
Silva De Bruyne
Mendy Jorginho Walker

Laporte Otamendi
Ederson

Bravo, Fernandinho, Stones, Gundogan, Bernardo, Sterling, G.Jesus
Danilo, Kompany, Delph, Gomes, Foden, Leao

Last edited:
Of a potential 1st XI / matchday squad / full squad, we're gonna be without these 7 against Arsenal & perhaps further games. We may have to hold off on some sales/loans (to foreign clubs) until after the PL deadline to even fill the bench.

The transfer window closes on August 9th, so any business in or out needs to done before the first game​

The transfer window closes on August 9th, so any business in or out needs to done before the first game​

We can still sell after that to foreign clubs

Given the number of U21 players in that squad above (including G.Jesus*) we could even register Mangala and then sell (more likely loan) him abroad. Adarabioyo could play vs Arsenal and still leave for NAC Breda, or wherever, too.

* "An Under 21 player is defined as one who is under the age of 21 on 1st January in the year in which the season commences"
G.Jesus turned 21 in April

Sane Aguero Mahrez
Silva De Bruyne
Mendy Jorginho Walker

Laporte Otamendi
Ederson

Defence might be an issue if we picked up an injury, other than that we're covered in most areas

City have 7 of the remaining 91 players at the WC, about 7.5%

Clubs with most players remaining:
1 Tottenham (9)
2= MCFC (7)
2= Chelsea (7)
2= United (7)
4= PSG (4)
4= Liverpool (4)
4= Barca (4)
4= Monaco (4)

The Premier League has a whopping 41 players still there, followed by Spain and France with 12 players

Mendy marches into the final! Premier League and World Cup medal for him? off about 6 games :D

Sane Aguero Mahrez
Silva De Bruyne
Mendy Jorginho Walker

Laporte Otamendi
Ederson

Jorginho not looking very likely, he's off to Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.