Blues at the World Cup

My concern with so many going is that some will advance to later stages and have extra time off before the start of the season.

We may have to field weakened team early season and may get off to a slow start.

Hart officially dropped. Feel a bit sad for him tbh. Been a good servant to City just a pity his form has nosedived the last few seasons.

England (prov): Stones, Sterling, Delph, Walker, ̶H̶a̶r̶t̶, Gunn
Argentina (prov): Aguero, Otamendi
Germany (prov): Sane, Gundogan
Brazil (CONF): Jesus, Fernandinho, Ederson, Danilo
Portugal (prov): B Silva
Spain (TBA): D Silva
France (TBA): Mendy, Laporte
Belgium (TBA): De Bruyne, Kompany, Denayer
Gunn you can probably strike off

By the way how do you write with a line through the word like with Hart?

England (prov): Stones, Sterling, Delph, Walker, ̶H̶a̶r̶t̶
Argentina (prov): Aguero, Otamendi
Germany (prov): Sane, Gundogan
Brazil (CONF): Jesus, Fernandinho, Ederson, Danilo
Portugal (prov): B Silva
Spain (TBA): D Silva
France (TBA): Mendy, Laporte
Belgium (TBA): De Bruyne, Kompany, Denayer

edit: removed Gunn completely as he's a bit of an outside shout to be honest

The Brazil squad is scary. When Ederson is a legit second choice at keeper you know you have depth. They weren't nearly as deep with exceptional talent 4 years ago and still made the semi-finals. If Neymar is clicking, I don't really know how teams will play them.

The Brazil squad is scary. When Ederson is a legit second choice at keeper you know you have depth. They weren't nearly as deep with exceptional talent 4 years ago and still made the semi-finals. If Neymar is clicking, I don't really know how teams will play them.

The only thing clicking for Neymar at the moment, is his knees.

We'll have 15-20 players there. Incredible.

Crazy days indeed.
I remember being overjoyed when David White make his England debut in a friendly against Spain.
Had £20 on him to be the first goal scorer at 10/1 then he went and missed an easy one on one with the keeper then never to be seen again in an England shirt.
He must’ve been our first England international for donkeys years back then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.