blues fans still worring about spurs????

leewill31

in the match day thread today a few seem to still be worried about spurs why?

chelsea at this moment have more concern than us with spurs,we are a different animal to last season when spurs beat us to 4th!

my main concerns at this time are only arsenal and the scum :)

leewill31 said:
in the match day tread today a few seem to still be worried about spurs why?

chelsea at this moment have more concern than us with spurs,we are a different animal to last season when spurs beat us to 4th!

my main concerns at this time are only arsenal and the scum :)

Chelsea lose to Bolton and they will be 6th. Mad.

Every team in the top 5 is a threat. I want all of them to lose whenever they play. I'm confident in our ability but I think Chelsea can't go on like they are forever.

if they win their game in hand, they're only 2 points of us, so if we lose a game one week and they win then they'll be in pole position, so i would classify myself as worried definitely, but hopefully they drop some points soon and we runaway.

and yes i expect chelsea to recover

To me us,chelsea,arsenal and spurs are fighting for 2nd,3rd and fourth and i have no idea where any will finish, spurs is the first result i look for after our game has finished

Spurs next 4 games will make or break them. They have Fulham home , Everton away , Rags home and Newcastle away some tricky matches to come for them. While we have Blackpool and Wolves at home and away games at Arsenal and Villa if we can get 8 to 9 points from those games we will be right in the mix the Arsenal game is key if we are to go for the title this season.

Spuds are a good side and should finish top4 with us.

All we can do is keep on winning, they will all have the Chumps league to deal with soon enough whereas the Europa is second fiddle to us.

I think its a great battle this year. Both City and Spurs are worrying the other 3 big time and for the first time I think they are worried that they genuinely could be the ones to drop out of the top 4. I think right now Spurs are probably the outsiders, but we are on a great run at the minute and I think even us fans are chuffed at the quality on show at the Lane with Modric, Bale, VdV.

It's a great time to be a spurs and city fan, I agree with those posters who say you should be looking out for spurs results first only because whilst you may finish higher than 4th that has of course got to be your primary goal. I too look out for City before anyone else because well I know you guys have never finished in the top 4 in the Premier League so it will always be a challenge.

Ultimately I think it will be between us and City again for 4th.

Looking back at last year after 20 games this was City's record.

Manchester City 19 9 8 2 42 28 +14 38

This year you have the same. Spurs are 1 point worse off than last year after 19 games. It's all very nicely poised for a great second half of the season.

You have to be an idiot not to be worried about spurs. 2 points behind us if they win their games in hand. There's 5 good teams all battling it out for 4 champions league spots. At this stage any of us could miss out, would be foolish to write anybody off already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.