blues fans still worring about spurs????

Speaker said:
everyone in that top 5 are worried about each other, apart from man yoo perhaps, but i expect the other to take points off of them

How do you work that one out?

Do you actually believe OPN's cack about it being a two horse race or are you a closet manyooooo fan?

History is exactly as it says on the tin.

Just coz manyooooo haven't lost doesn't mean they are playing well. Indeed, whilst some people are just waiting for them to kick into gear, I am waiting for their sticky patch.They are fuckin nowhere near the team of the last 2/3 years.

Loved Wenger's comments about Nani saying that he thinks it is a two horse race. Wenger said that he had managed 1,600 games in the Premier League and didn't know, so that makes Nani 1,600 times more intelligent than him. Very quick retort!

I am sure the City's management are concerned with Spurs. We were outplayed at their place this season (0-0) but fortunately the defence held most of the attacks at bay despite some scary moments. Spurs have had a poor start including loosing at home to wigan but their away form looks solid and now home form steady as well.

With a huge war chest, City should be dominating the likes of Spurs. The fact that they are not (so far) speaks well of Rednapp and his ability to get performances out of players and not to waste so much money and times on prima donnas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.