Blues keep your wits about you on the 30th.

I don't recognise any of 'em, but then again I'm not pwopa naawty and lead a sad existence to want to fight random strangers over a football club that's owned by some Oil Tycoons and a few Yanks that own shopping malls.

Sit where they want for all I care - more than welcome in 109 ;)

shadygiz said:
Bibinho said:
BezzMCFC said:
i think i'll stay at home.

423552_217251251706067_100002635812944_399520_1769054412_n.jpg

back streets boys reunite

corrected, i know at least 5 of the lads on that photo....they are mostly guide bridge/west end of ashton lads

and if im right, thats the oxford pub car park

most of these lads are decent guys tbf

probs are mate... but what what iv heard about the MIB's if thats what there known as these days then on match day i wouldnt want to come across them, didnt people say in the semi last year when we beat the rags united fans was throwing bottles at young kids and women?

shadygiz said:
Bibinho said:
BezzMCFC said:

corrected, i know at least 5 of the lads on that photo....they are mostly guide bridge/west end of ashton lads

No offence mate, but if they are MIB and if they're like any of the few I've had the misfortune to come across, they dicks, no edit that, cowardly dicks...If they're not, no offence intended.....

Bibinho said:
shadygiz said:
Bibinho said:

probs are mate... but what what iv heard about the MIB's if thats what there known as these days then on match day i wouldnt want to come across them, didnt people say in the semi last year when we beat the rags united fans was throwing bottles at young kids and women?

why? a large percentage of them are shit houses

LongsightM13 said:
BezzMCFC said:

A genetic car crash.
The one on the left has a seriously deformed swede. Like a lightbulb. Must've been a forceps birth, and a difficult one at that.
Also, check out the camp vampire with the drainpipe growing out the top of his head. Doesn't know whether to bite your neck or rim your arse.
The slaphead at the front and the leaning eejit to his left look like they're doing that "Where's mi keys, where'e mi phone"

Is the one 4th from the left sloth from the goonies.

sexy-sloth-goonies-demotivational-poster-1218284213.jpg

CoE82 said:
LongsightM13 said:
BezzMCFC said:

A genetic car crash.
The one on the left has a seriously deformed swede. Like a lightbulb. Must've been a forceps birth, and a difficult one at that.
Also, check out the camp vampire with the drainpipe growing out the top of his head. Doesn't know whether to bite your neck or rim your arse.
The slaphead at the front and the leaning eejit to his left look like they're doing that "Where's mi keys, where'e mi phone"

haha, thats one of my mates

shadygiz said:
CoE82 said:
LongsightM13 said:
A genetic car crash.

haha, thats one of my mates

You used to love going on the pull with him didn't you? can just picture the end of the night and being stood next to him,you'd always get the girl.

You cunts might joke, but i'm not talking about the kind of lads in the car park pic. They just look like a normal bunch of lads, i'm talking about the 'snatch' squad ones.

They are not to be laughed at, i remember getting beaten up by them at wembley last year at the bottom of wembley way. Any blue present that day will no doubt, have ice in their veins now just at the thought of those hard cunts, and what they are going to do. Be warned and aware blues, but mostly aware......

BezzMCFC said:

"Hello? Hello? Police? Yeah, hello Officer, I'd like to report a bumming. Yeah, a bumming. Well, right now. A guy in a grey hat. Yeah, now, as we speak. And some sick fucker is taking a photo of it too. Yeah, er, argh, yeah, in a pub car park. No, I didn't fucking consent! Yeah, hurry up, for fucks sake, there's loads of them."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.