Blues keep your wits about you on the 30th.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
BezzMCFC said:
i think i'll stay at home.

423552_217251251706067_100002635812944_399520_1769054412_n.jpg

"Hello? Hello? Police? Yeah, hello Officer, I'd like to report a bumming. Yeah, a bumming. Well, right now. A guy in a grey hat. Yeah, now, as we speak. And some sick fucker is taking a photo of it too. Yeah, er, argh, yeah, in a pub car park. No, I didn't fucking consent! Yeah, hurry up, for fucks sake, there's loads of them."

And the one on the right keeps saying "do you know what it is yet??" "Say what you see"

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
BezzMCFC said:

"Hello? Hello? Police? Yeah, hello Officer, I'd like to report a bumming. Yeah, a bumming. Well, right now. A guy in a grey hat. Yeah, now, as we speak. And some sick fucker is taking a photo of it too. Yeah, er, argh, yeah, in a pub car park. No, I didn't fucking consent! Yeah, hurry up, for fucks sake, there's loads of them."

Comedy gold !!!

glen quagmire said:
You cunts might joke, but i'm not talking about the kind of lads in the car park pic. They just look like a normal bunch of lads, i'm talking about the 'snatch' squad ones.

They are not to be laughed at, i remember getting beaten up by them at wembley last year at the bottom of wembley way. Any blue present that day will no doubt, have ice in their veins now just at the thought of those hard cunts, and what they are going to do. Be warned and aware blues, but mostly aware......

But you saying this Glen is getting me ready for a fight.
Normally I go to footy all nice and relaxed, enjoying it all, on the 30th I'm ready for something else now.....

The marketing dept. at the Club need to jump on this - half-price mouthguards for seasoncard holders, free handwraps with every hotdog.

The only stories i heard from Wembley we're rags singling out easy targets,not that big and hard to fill in someone who can't defend themselves.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
BezzMCFC said:

Love it :)

Stevie B said:
glen quagmire said:
You cunts might joke, but i'm not talking about the kind of lads in the car park pic. They just look like a normal bunch of lads, i'm talking about the 'snatch' squad ones.

They are not to be laughed at, i remember getting beaten up by them at wembley last year at the bottom of wembley way. Any blue present that day will no doubt, have ice in their veins now just at the thought of those hard cunts, and what they are going to do. Be warned and aware blues, but mostly aware......

But you saying this Glen is getting me ready for a fight.
Normally I go to footy all nice and relaxed, enjoying it all, on the 30th I'm ready for something else now.....

The marketing dept. at the Club need to jump on this - half-price mouthguards for seasoncard holders, free handwraps with every hotdog.

Sounds great mate!!!!
Do you wanna go halves, and i'll take this to dragon's den?

Why all the scare mongering on here?

City are not behind the door for fucks sake !

Snatch squads my arse, they're not the fuckin SAS

it will be a typical derby day, 3000 rags , 40 with colours on, 200 with black stone island coats saying they are real MIBS, 2,760 with black coats from Primark and Matalan pretending to be MIBS.

They will sing some nursery rhymes until we score. "With a nick nack paddy wack" Agerr doo doo doo push pineapples shake a tree" "my old man said be a City fan and I said bollox your a ****"

We will beat them and go level on points.

Be aware if you are watching the match in a pub in Salford, Swinton, Eccles or any other Rag infested parts of Manchester.

guvnors son mcfc said:

it will be a typical derby day, 3000 rags , 40 with colours on, 200 with black stone island coats saying they are real MIBS, 2,760 with black coats from Primark and Matalan pretending to be MIBS.

They will sing some nursery rhymes until we score. "With a nick nack paddy wack" Agerr doo doo doo push pineapples shake a tree" "my old man said be a City fan and I said bollox your a ****"

Be aware if you are watching the match in a pub in Salford, Swinton, Eccles or any other Rag infested parts of Manchester.

haha you are straight and right

guvnors son mcfc said:

Lol very funny!

glen quagmire said:

Glen, sorry to hear of your good hiding on Wembley Way, your posts always make me laugh and you sound like a good lad.

City fans taking that route were always going to come stuck if City won or even if we had lost. 80% of City went by coach that day. Every service was full of City. The coach carpark was 80% City.

The vast majority of Utd went down on the train and hundreds of Salford and Cockney reds were without tickets and drank in London and congregated at Wembley station and the top of Wembley way after the game.

The City lads who travelled in numbers and took the train route and Wembley way exit had few problems. The "green" families and scarfers were very easy targets for 10,000 drink fuelled defeated MIBS.

Do not confuse this with MIBS being the great invincibles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.