BM Forum Adverts

Thanks for the reply I just close it at the x or is that also downloading it mate ?
TBH I don't know as either could potentially be dangerous, it depends on what the Java script is trying to do. It could be totally benign and just a badly setup Ad. Try the escape key first and then maybe the x, definitely don't download.

why when i clicked on new post it directed me to the jd website, there was a jd advert at the top but i 100% did not click on it, and this isn't the first time it has happened.

@Ric, mate. Getting these (quite large) random "weedmaps" popup banner ads. Do you think we can do something here? Makes browsing at work a little difficult (even in California, ha).

1650293618795.png

@Ric, mate. Getting these (quite large) random "weedmaps" popup banner ads. Do you think we can do something here? Makes browsing at work a little difficult (even in California, ha).

View attachment 40654
Sorry mate, only just seen this. Will flag with the ad company and see if we can get them removed.

Reactions: cjn
I don’t know if this ad is exclusive for Brazil, but it’s… quite something

“Doctor: this simple trick helps you empty the intestine every morning”

F38FC81F-F56F-4049-AC46-A97832C17043.jpeg

I don’t know if this ad is exclusive for Brazil, but it’s… quite something

“Doctor: this simple trick helps you empty the intestine every morning”

View attachment 42292
you usually get adverts when you've said(typed) something , can't think why you would get an ad with loads of shite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.