BM Golf Comp '13: **Important Update-Vote!**

Re: Bluemoon Golf Competition 2013

It was a chaotic start to the season and it hasn't got any less so on the technical side as I've been left without internet for the week, very sorry about this, completely unforeseen, as a result there will be a double update on sunday night. The categories for this week are c for the volvo golf champions and d for the sony open. Enjoy the golf.

it played in to DJ's hands.
he played 6 practice rounds previously, bubba got ill, and stricker is carrying an injury.
his distance off the tee shortened the course massively.

angleseyblue said:
it played in to DJ's hands.
he played 6 practice rounds previously, bubba got ill, and stricker is carrying an injury.
his distance off the tee shortened the course massively.
Thats the reason he won it imo
He was 80- 100 yards in front of stricker on most holes from the tee on the final day
He did get a lucky chip in eagle on the 14th which helped him after coming off the previous hole with a double bogey..

JoeMercer'sWay said:
It was a chaotic start to the season and it hasn't got any less so on the technical side as I've been left without internet for the week, very sorry about this, completely unforeseen, as a result there will be a double update on sunday night. The categories for this week are c for the volvo golf champions and d for the sony open. Enjoy the golf.

damn! i might have been top for one week at least! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.