BMG v City post match thread

Not exactly exciting was it? However, through to last 16, decent draw, perform like we did at home against Barca and might progress. Sterling on left just doesn't seem to work and Navas finding a man, well, poor tonight. But, onward and upward. Faster pace against Burnley would be much better to watch.

He was shite but not alone.

You can count on one hand the amount of times a midfield runner got in their box in the 90 mins and Kun, surrounded by 4/5/6 defenders all alone is just not good enough.

He will come good mate, he is class but I think he has been lazy in last 2 games. Hopefully he is firing on Saturday v Burnley.

We hav'nt progressed at all, players played out of position, crazy formations, baffling systems...pas pass pass pass repeat repeat pass pass. Boring team to watch.

At times it's LVG football but it can only get better, keep the faith.

good performance , did just enough, what more could you ask for? didn't need to win that 10-0
no moaning from me !

Not great.... But we're through. When I think of all the games over the years when we have to hang on for a result and blew it! ...... We actually kept possession for 4 minutes! Not pretty but needs must sometimes. Pragmatism over optimism has it's place. A joy to see for me on this occasion

Kolorov was immense tonight. Not a foot wrong.

laughing-man.gif

What the fuck was that for a game of football?

What a none event. Which leads to further none events in the next "round". Yet more fodder for the Champions League annals of irrelevance.

And people wonder why some of us can't get very excited about this "competition".

Zzzzzzz....

Job done, chance to rest players against Celtic and focus on the league for a good couple of months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.