BMG v City post match thread

He will come good mate, he is class but I think he has been lazy in last 2 games. Hopefully he is firing on Saturday v Burnley.

He is lazy at times and thats why Pep has very publicly said he needs to do more.

Right now he seems to be doing less!

Magnificent goal scorer, absolutely world class but a team player at times he is not and he needs to improve his game, regardless of what his record is or what he has achieved.

good performance , did just enough, what more could you ask for? didn't need to win that 10-0
no moaning from me !

We were always gonna finish 2nd, might as well play a 2nd string team against celtic and rest our players because we have a busy schedule in December

Ultimately its this and its very much the attitude the players and Pep will have.

As fans we have to try and understand it but fuck me, that was a dreadful watch tonight.

Yes, I understand that but it's a dangerous game with a defence that can part like the Red Sea at a moment's notice. That said, it wasn't a must-win game so maybe the result justifies the means.

We are seeing too many lacklustre performances for my liking.

What on earth position did Navas play tonight.?
He was on the right, switched to the left,went to RB for a spell , inside right position later .
No wonder he plays shit at times. Pep does seem to confuse the fans and sometimes - the |team

Mixed feelings, but in some ways the result was a perfect outcome. A convincing victory would have meant wasted energy, given the result in Glasgow. A defeat would have meant we would have needed a full strength side against Celtic in December. But as it turned out, we got away with an under-par performance and can now concentrate on getting some points against the competition between now and February.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.