BMG v City post match thread

Why did City Watch always say Gladbach needed to win? They are qualified for Europa League now, no matter what happens the last day.
if gladbach beat us and then beat an already-qualified Barca and we lost to Celtic, they would go through.

wpid-article-1317740856329-0e3994f300000578-42698_466x310.jpg

BMG youth team learning referee tactics.
Can't stand that Turkish ****.

He gets off the bog after a shit and limps for 5 mins.

Seriously, ive never seen a player limp and look iin trouble as much but invariably there is fuck all wrong with him.
Yaya? The guys natural walk is a limp!

That last 5 minutes was a pointless display of keep ball! Seriously though, we are back to a painfully slow pace, at Palace where we were lucky to win and tonight. I thought we'd be a high tempo pressing team under Pep. Qualification key though I guess- but that was a display that will not worry any potential teams in the later stages. Sad to see Sagna, Fernando, Navas and Kolarov still getting so much game time ahead of Sane, Nolito, Kelechi, Garcia and Maffeo.

not exactly good performance but qualified to the last 16, so job done i suppose, but have to play much better than that if we want to go further in this competition.

Against a better team they'll pull out the stops like they did with Barca. Where's the City that would demolish teams like this. Little cut and less thrust. And the defence will be responsible for many a heart murmur!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.