BMG v City post match thread

I knew the ref would even it up and the first chance he had to send Dinho off he took it. It wasn't even a foul and usually I'd say he was conned, but he was waiting for it.

Complete shite from the pundits on BT right after we won, pointy and ferdinand did not have a good word to say. They are trying to spin it now but that is just co0mplete shit, not a good word for 5mins until adverts came on.

Fuck you BT

Not a single player was better than mediocre. Yet another game reminiscent of last season: deadly slow build up, nobody really arsed. Disappointed we have progressed so little.

But good to make last 16 again.

Gone a tad stale at moment I feel . But see you in Feb with maybe Jesus and yaya included. Would now like to see yaya and sane given some games please starting Saturday.

Not a single player was better than mediocre. Yet another game reminiscent of last season: deadly slow build up, feeble up top, nobody really arsed. Disappointed we have progressed so little.

But good to make last 16 again.

Careful, Pep can do no wrong remember?

Old cliche but it was a bit of a game of 2 halves, thought they were the better team first half but the equaliser knocked the stuffing out of them and we dominated second half.

Ref was a total twat, huge case of evening things up, what a ****.

Qualified, second might be better than first this year as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.