BMG v City post match thread

In the end that was a fair result.

If we wanted to win this we should've capitalized more than once during the first 35 minutes, but we didn't.

Other than that, the ref was a joke, on both sides.
It's also quite funny how people seem to talk about only Gladbach raising their hands and stuff, when all the City players did was ask for cards everytime there was a foul or somewhat close to that.
And hey, the ref delivered nearly all the time...
You guys were committing foul after foul though(a lot weren't even given... like on poor David Silva) it was about the accumulation of them otherwise you are stopping us playing by unfair means if it keeps going unpunished. Draw is about fair and yes the ref was all around poor.

Complete shite from the pundits on BT right after we won, pointy and ferdinand did not have a good word to say. They are trying to spin it now but that is just co0mplete shit, not a good word for 5mins until adverts came on.

Fuck you BT
Not sticking up for them but there's not a good word on here mate.
What would you like them to say ?

They last 15 we just needed to keep the ball,attacking and giving it away and they could break,did what we had to do

You are correct Karen! I thought the last 15 minutes was fantastic to see.. we used the ball so well and most importantly for me is the early kick off on saturday so we needed to save energy and keeping ball was credit to the team ....

I'm not saying he is a God! But I'm certain he will want to see more from those players if they slack. I'm wanting to see Leroy sane given a chance now as he has sooo much pace which I want to see a bit more

Got through that was the main thing, we look much better when we have that high pressing energy about us however the players have played lots of football lately and international matches so understandable if they feel/look a bit jaded.

OOOhhh, you can't say that, he is all seeing, all powerful and an Emperor in new clothes!!! :-)
Too right, the football is boring, no cutting edge, runners from midfield rare, different formations every week & a shambles at the back.
Pass pass pass pass & little end product. We waited years for this ?

Schubert (BMG coach): "We’re very happy we managed to pick up a point. We’re in the Europa League now - that was our aim and we’ve done it.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.