boateng to have medical

Didsbury Dave said:
Good news for all concerned. And if we've made a profit City have done magnificently out of this deal.

Nah...Bayern paid about the same amount City signed him for. And he was on 80k/a week. So in a way...it was just a loan deal. :D

13.5m EUROS is the reported fee.

bluecarlos61 said:
Hardly set the world alight did he? Never liked his demeanour really, looked as though he couldnt be arsed and was just going through the motions. Should make a tidy profit on him though. Good luck to him

the only good game he had was the first game in the pre season game at eastland and cross a great ball for barry thats its

Have to admit, when he played in that pre-season friendly and he did that cross.... i was thinking: this guy is going to be a legend :)

Luckily for us we are in a position to let him go, don't be surprised though when he ends up being one of the best performers in the bundesliga

Stevie B said:
Have to admit, when he played in that pre-season friendly and he did that cross.... i was thinking: this guy is going to be a legend :)

Luckily for us we are in a position to let him go, don't be surprised though when he ends up being one of the best performers in the bundesliga

Surprised, i'd show me arse on the town hall steps..

Stevie B said:

That cross vs Valencia, was just like a winger or someone who does it day in day out! Thought he would be something really special - obviously not!

BlueCityfan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Good news for all concerned. And if we've made a profit City have done magnificently out of this deal.

Nah...Bayern paid about the same amount City signed him for. And he was on 80k/a week. So in a way...it was just a loan deal. :D

13.5m EUROS is the reported fee.

Well earlier reports suggested that we turned down £14 million and then we took him on our pre season tour. So I would guess we have not gone backwards in our demands. It was reportsed that we would want in the region of 20 million Euros. I guess time will tell, but I'd like to think we were in a position to hold out for a profit. Boateng's actions had obviously not offened many at the club or he'd have been nowhere near the US Tour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.