boateng to have medical

Undisclosed.....Always concerns me when this happens..Hope we haven't made a loss.

Still - Never ever rated him from day 1..Too slow for the prem,always looked like he couldn't run...hopefully a few more on the move soon...Aguero/Nasri in-Jobs a good un

both clubs have said they wont say for how much, but i would be disappointed if we didn't get at least 16 mill for him

Didsbury Dave said:
bluecityboy said:
To me his days were numbered as soon as Savic signed.

To me his days were numbered the day he shit out of those headers at Notts county

Definitely.

For such a big lad, jumping and heading a ball wasn't really his forte. It wasn't just the Notts County game that 'springs' to mind either.

Nice tidy profit though, well done City....fuck off Rummenigge .

At fullback he wasnt going to get into the team. Richards has been playing good at right back since he came he found the form that got him into the England team. He will improve more and more and I cant wait to see the best of Richards in the coming season. I hope the club sort him out a good contract to sort out his long term future.

To be honest we sold Boateng and got in 2 new full backs and we might get a little bit extra after it all if it is more than there first bid. A great bit of business. I hope we added in a sell on clause just to piss them off more. Boateng had potential to do great things but didnt have the heart to fight for his place.

bluestevei said:
both clubs have said they wont say for how much, but i would be disappointed if we didn't get at least 16 mill for him

Give over, that would be daylight robbery!

To anyone who has watched him at City last year, his stock has fallen, not risen. Luckily this lot probably haven't watched him as much as most of us.

looked great for germany
but for us everytime he backed out of 50/50s,& headers he doesn't have the balls to fight it out in the prem,
i, for one, is glad he is gone

Good luck to the lad, we obviously got the amount we wanted. I'll keep a close eye on him, i think he could become outstanding playing in his native league.

To the club, great work. It's easy to notice the bad you do, but you stuck to your guns and got the right agreement.

I expect a little whinge from that chairman douche sometime soon.

Good , the sooner he fucks off back to Germany the better ......

he thinks he's joinin' a bigger club , but all i saw was a mickey mouse club offerin' a mickey mouse fee , before City put them straight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.