Bob Dylan

Saw him at Manchester arena in the 90s, he never said a word.
I saw him at the Manchester Arena in the early 2000s with my father as a birthday treat for him.

We were sat on the front row at the side and my dad kept asking when he was going to sing something he knew. I had to explain that Dylan had a knack of making his songs sound unrecognisable from the recordings.

Half way through the gig this fella walked past us with a bowler hat on and waving a walking cane around without a care in the world. 'Look at this ****' my father said loudly...... the '****' looked at us and smiled.

It was Jack White popping off for a slash.

I saw him at the Manchester Arena in the early 2000s with my father as a birthday treat for him.

We were sat on the front row at the side and my dad kept asking when he was going to sing something he knew. I had to explain that Dylan had a knack of making his songs sound unrecognisable from the recordings.

Half way through the gig this fella walked past us with a bowler hat on and waving a walking cane around without a care in the world. 'Look at this ****' my father said loudly...... the '****' looked at us and smiled.

It was Jack White popping off for a slash.

I saw Jack white at Cayouga speedway track early 90's when he was in a band called Goober and the peas.

Remember early 70s buying two singles same day,Dylan,knocking on heaven's door and Lou Reed ,Walk on the wild side.Both top draw.By the way Perfect day the B side.

@dobingsdobber
Never saw him live, but Blood On The Tracks is one of my favourite albums of all time. Having said that, much as I like him, I can see why people make comments about his voice & I’m fine with it. I love Neil Young even more than Dylan, and I’m used to comments like that about him.

Lay Lady Lay, is an extraordinarily vocal performance, as it doesn’t even sound like him (in a good way ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.