Bobb injured in training | Fractured leg confirmed (p 5)

Some very over dramatic posts in this thread.

The lads suffered an ankle injury, shit happens.

I actually think there's only one player in the squad that would have me react so depressingly.

We will be fine, and he'll be back in no time.

He's been our best player pre-season.
Fucked off and gutted for the lad at the same time.

As far as I remember the definition from my anat and phys lessons a fracture is a chip, crack or break in the continuity of bone.

I suspect its fibula and if so it should be about 8 weeks before he can fully train again unless they surgically intervene, which would be unusual for a fibula. Much more serious if its tibia and ankles can be problematical.

Let's just wish the lad the speediest recovery possible. Looks like Savinho will get his chance probably earlier than planned.

Big blow all things considerd. So disappointing with the form he was in he was looking like he was gonna be our star player for the start of the season.

Step forward Savinho?

There are literally three bones in the leg. That is if you are going to exclude the ankle/foot and the patella, which are usually not described as "leg fractures", but more specifically to those locations. Sounds like a fibula fracture, which is not much of a weight bearing bone. Still needs time to heal, though, and will depend on whether or not it needs surgery, which will depend on the amount of displacement and location of the fracture.
Ha ha. I’d love to buy a skeleton off you. “There are over 30 bones in the human skull but if you discount the cranium and maxilla there are literally 3 bones in the ear.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.