Bobby Duncan

That was Raiola and Mendes one day way back when...no twitter around for them to post their stupidity on though.

Not sure they'd be RT'ing footyhumour memes though! haha. Or posting lots of homophobic stuff, while defending paedophiles.

Kid’s getting lynched on Twitter. Not nice, regardless.
Well of course, it's just like Sterling - young kid "taking on" the club- attack dog in chief Carragher even used that phrase on twitter today, like he did 4 years ago when Sterling stuck his head above the parapet.

Not sure they'd be RT'ing footyhumour memes though! haha. Or posting lots of homophobic stuff, while defending paedophiles.

Yes , now everyone will be digging all the old tweets to discredit him , which he himself has done a good job with.

Just like the vicious way the club and its fanbase started on Raheem the second he had issues. I wonder if Raheem will ever tell the full story about what really went on behind the scenes at Liverpool to drive him away from the club. The funny thing is I have a friend (a staunch Liverpool fan) with very good connections at Liverpool FC and he told me 12 months ago that there was quite a toxic atmosphere there off the field and that part of the issue was because of the chaotic culture created at the top of the club by Klopp. To be honest, given how brilliantly the first team has performed, I just dismissed it. But stories like this do make me wonder.

Just like the vicious way the club and its fanbase started on Raheem the second he had issues. I wonder if Raheem will ever tell the full story about what really went on behind the scenes at Liverpool to drive him away from the club. The funny thing is I have a friend (a staunch Liverpool fan) with very good connections at Liverpool FC and he told me 12 months ago that there was quite a toxic atmosphere there off the field and that part of the issue was because of the chaotic culture created at the top of the club by Klopp. To be honest, given how brilliantly the first team has performed, I just dismissed it. But stories like this do make me wonder.
Rodgers was still there when they sold Raheem to us.

Rodgers was still there when they sold Raheem to us.
Yes I know but the current problems relate to the atmosphere within the backroom staff and a lot of them are still the same people. I am not saying the Sterling issues are anything like the Duncan allegations but, apparently there has been a poor culture off the field at the club for some time. I don't know this to be 100 per cent true. It is not unusual for disgruntled staff to whinge in any organisation but the information came from a very reliable source. I was really suprised when I heard it. These problems are mostly away from the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.