Bobby Manc's worst tactical blunder this season?

ban-mcfc said:
grim up north said:
ban-mcfc said:
not signing wingers, not signing a better cb than savic, saying tevez can never play again.

We don't play with fucking wingers

well maybe we fucking should from time to time.
well maybe we fucking shouldnt ,its a matter of opinion and i'll trust Bobby everytime mate Fucking armchair tacticians fuck me right off...We're fucking ace and if you think we are not your a dick

Tevez City said:
dwaynemcfc123 said:
dropping dzeko after scoring 4 at spurs

Maybe.

But I expected Edin to be stronger mentally.

In his wolfsburg days he was scoring 2 3 4 goals quite often when he was playing regularly, ye he may not be that strong mentally but how is he meant to feel when he is being dropped after a performance like that?

dwaynemcfc123 said:
Tevez City said:
dwaynemcfc123 said:

Maybe.

In his wolfsburg days he was scoring 2 3 4 goals quite often when he was playing regularly, ye he may not be that strong mentally but how is he meant to feel when he is being dropped after a performance like that?
he was rested not dropped ffs

halpo123 said:
dwaynemcfc123 said:
Tevez City said:
Maybe.

Rested in our third game of the season?

dwaynemcfc123 said:
halpo123 said:
dwaynemcfc123 said:
Rested in our second game of the season?
it wasnt our second game get your facts right but yeah he was rested because we had four strikers ...is that hard to understand..<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 am --<br /><br />
dwaynemcfc123 said:
halpo123 said:
dwaynemcfc123 said:
rag

dwaynemcfc123 said:
Tevez City said:
dwaynemcfc123 said:

Maybe.

The rotation policy came into effect and we won the subsequent game 3-0.

halpo123 said:
dwaynemcfc123 said:
halpo123 said:
it wasnt our second game get your facts right but yeah he was rested because we had four strikers ...is that hard to understand..

-- Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 am --

dwaynemcfc123 said:
halpo123 said:
rag

haha im a rag because i dont think he should have been dropped? east stand level 1 110 row c seat 229?<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:12 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
dwaynemcfc123 said:
Tevez City said:
Maybe.

im not saying it was bad for the team i am saying it was a bad decision for dzekos confidence, maybe he would have been better now if he had a longer run in the team?

dwaynemcfc123 said:
halpo123 said:
dwaynemcfc123 said:
it wasnt our second game get your facts right but yeah he was rested because we had four strikers ...is that hard to understand..

-- Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 am --

dwaynemcfc123 said:
rag

haha im a rag because i dont think he should have been dropped? east stand level 1 110 row c seat 229?

-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:12 pm --

pudge said:
dwaynemcfc123 said:
im not saying it was bad for the team i am saying it was a bad decision for dzekos confidence, maybe he would have been better now if he had a longer run in the team?
If a professional footballers confidence can damaged as badly as some claim Dzeko's was after being rested for 1 game, then they haves serious problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.