Bobby McDonald

Sorted.

BTW Gary, I've got some old cine film of City vs Arsenal at Maine Rd 1966-67 season, it's on standard 8mm. I've seen you comment that there's not much footage of the 60's.

PM me if you're interested in having a shufty at it. It's about 10 mins long, doesn't show the goal that Pardoe scored but does show him diving in the box and Colin Bell screaming for a penalty. My dad shot the film and I took it out of the attic when Neil Young became gravely ill. Contacted club but no reply.

I dont think the photo looks anything Like our Bobby Mac .about 12 years ago i met him a couple of times when he came to a couple of supporters events. he was living in the midlands working for a gas company .unfortuantly i have not got a contact no for him

cyberblue said:
I dont think the photo looks anything Like our Bobby Mac .about 12 years ago i met him a couple of times when he came to a couple of supporters events. he was living in the midlands working for a gas company .unfortuantly i have not got a contact no for him

There's also a rumour that he erected some scaffolding at Eastlands in preparation for some work in 2003-04, hence my desire to prove conclusively who/where he is.

The guy in Scotland should be easy to prove - anyone in Aberdeen met/know their Under-11 coach?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.