Bobbys ad in today's MEN

Thank you Roberto Mancini, i liked you even if some didn't mind you they are probably the last ones invited on a night out.

We both move on but you won't be forgotten.

Good luck in the future :)

BillyShears said:
Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the three trophies he won. I wish I wasn't so cynical as to wonder whether it isn't just one more 'fuck you' to the club.

Really can't wait for the new man to be in charge so Mancini can be consigned to history.

No need for that at all.

Do you not think he might want to say thanks to the fans that sang his name so loud and proud at Wembley and at Reading?

And imo he has every right to have a go back at the club after the way his name has been dragged through the mud these past few days (obviously some of it might be true but still not necessary). Whether you like it or not the vast majority of City fans backed him and sang his name with gusto. If this is his way of saying thank you for that then so be it.

Finally, even if it is typical of his arrogance, if it puts a smile on 90% of City fans faces then good on him.

99% of us wish him all the best and thank him for what he has done.

BillyShears said:
Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the three trophies he won. I wish I wasn't so cynical as to wonder whether it isn't just one more 'fuck you' to the club.

Really can't wait for the new man to be in charge so Mancini can be consigned to history.

You regularly tell people in your usual condescending manner not to read threads that they will disagree with.

So why don't you take your own advice

BillyShears said:

Yes, Mancini will be consigned to history, but not to obscurity, not to the long list of half forgotten managers.
You never forget the first time, for many young fans this was their first time and for old timers like me, it had been so long, it might as well have been the first time.
Truly great moments in sport, as in life, are rare, Mancini gave us a clutch of those moments, the oceans of print, the sea of Talkshite cannot wash that from the record books, and to be unashamedly sentimental, from our hearts.

Time to move on. I'd rather we win the last game, and think positively about the next season.

BillyShears said:

What an absolute prick.

No need at all.

jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:

No need for that at all.

Do you not think he might want to say thanks to the fans that sang his name so loud and proud at Wembley and at Reading?

And imo he has every right to have a go back at the club after the way his name has been dragged through the mud these past few days (obviously some of it might be true but still not necessary). Whether you like it or not the vast majority of City fans backed him and sang his name with gusto. If this is his way of saying thank you for that then so be it.

Finally, even if it is typical of his arrogance, if it puts a smile on 90% of City fans faces then good on him.

99% of us wish him all the best and thank him for what he has done.

Umm I dont remember anyone singing at Wembley at all

Mancini should always be remembered. We will never know the full truth about his dismissal but we can celebrate what he did achieve and remember him as one of our own.

Onwards we go, great times ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.