Bobbys ad in today's MEN

The support for Mancini amongst our support is embarrassing

We are City supporters ffs !

I joined in 2 or 3 Mancini chants at Reading but for me that was enough to show respect for what he has done. That will be enough tomorrow but sadly I expect the chants to last all game, as they did at Reading.

Pay Mancini the respect he deserves for delivering the trophies but support City& the players on the pitch.

petrusha said:
I was an outer, and I think it was the right decision to remove Roberto from his post. I believe that his management style means he has a limited shelf-life at a club, so I suspect that the defects the team has shown in the season just ending would have continued in the new campaign.

However, I'm grateful to him for the job he did. After all, he took over an expensive but misfiring squad that was struggling, halfway through the season when he arrived, to move higher up the table than sixth. He turned it into one that qualified automatically for the CL for 3 successive seasons as well as winning things for the first time in decades. Notwithstanding the money pumped in by our owner, that's an impressive feat and I'm sure in decades to come, when we look back on this point in our history, he'll always be viewed as an important figure.

For that, I'm grateful to him. As I've posted on here before, to nick and adapt a line I loved from David Lacey of The Guardian in his report on England’s 5-1 win over the Germans in Munich, just as Bogart and Bergman will always have Paris, so we and Mancini will always have Wembley in April and May 2011, Old Trafford in October 2011, and that amazing day in May 2012.

Our paths may well cross again at some point, as I assume he'll now manage another team likely to play in the CL. If so, I'm sure he'll get a great reception at our place, and the ad today in the MEN is a nice touch.
well said sir

You seen how much The Evening News is on a Saturday?

The **** could of done it on Thursday or Friday when it's free.

To change the habit of a lifetime and be serious for a moment, it's a nice touch that I don't think many people in his positon would have considered.

dave_blue12 said:
The support for Mancini amongst our support is embarrassing

We are City supporters ffs !

I joined in 2 or 3 Mancini chants at Reading but for me that was enough to show respect for what he has done. That will be enough tomorrow but sadly I expect the chants to last all game, as they did at Reading.

Pay Mancini the respect he deserves for delivering the trophies but support City& the players on the pitch.

so 1 song per trophy? thats enough is it?

BillyShears said:
Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the three trophies he won. I wish I wasn't so cynical as to wonder whether it isn't just one more 'fuck you' to the club.

Really can't wait for the new man to be in charge so Mancini can be consigned to history.
Why the need to post in this thread at all? when you hate him that much. You really must be a sad person in life.

I just wonder, how can anyone dislike a person who only wanted the best for city so damn much? you seem to hate they guy more than the media the rag anything. its seems you are in a sad state of mind. I do honestly feel sorry for you (not in sarcastic way)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.