Bobbys ad in today's MEN

i8rags said:
Caveman said:
i8rags said:
Utterly bizzare.
Fucking weird, isn't it. Sad, almost. I reckon Roberto has been porking a few of our board members' wives in his time with us because the level of desperate disrespect he's been undeservedly shown by some is as ungrateful and pathetic as it gets from a set of football fans.

I'm surprised he thought it was a 'fuck you' to the club as I think this bloke is so full of his own self importance that he'd think it was a 'fuck you' to him.
Can't get the logic, the 1-6, the semi, FA cup, that game, these alone give Mancini the right to treated with the utmost respect, anyone who disagrees is frankly a c unt.

*edited

markbmcfc said:
BillyShears said:
Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the three trophies he won. I wish I wasn't so cynical as to wonder whether it isn't just one more 'fuck you' to the club.

Really can't wait for the new man to be in charge so Mancini can be consigned to history.

What an absolute prick.

No need at all.

This Mark, every time this - BS is merely a self-indulgent attention seeker. He would have no understanding of words like class, decency, gratitude, loyalty - Roberto Mancini posts a nice gesture of thanks to thousands of people he forged a close bond with, and this excuse excuse of a man comes out with this

The bloke is absolute class!

I'm still gutted he was shown the door, he's a great bloke and he's done so much for our club

dave_blue12 said:
The support for Mancini amongst our support is embarrassing

We are City supporters ffs !

I joined in 2 or 3 Mancini chants at Reading but for me that was enough to show respect for what he has done. That will be enough tomorrow but sadly I expect the chants to last all game, as they did at Reading.

Pay Mancini the respect he deserves for delivering the trophies but support City& the players on the pitch.

Maybe if the club did - then the supporters would.

Well it has done one thing, I have not bought the MEN for years and today I will be buying 2 copies, 1 picture for each of my boys walls

And the rest of the rag rag will mean no toilet paper purchase this weekend

Wilf Wild
wilf-wild.jpg

Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the trophies he won.
Joe Mercer
Manchester-City-manager-J-007.jpg

Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the trophies he won.

So a quick question Billy Were both Wilf and Joe the absolute height of ego and vanity ?
oR any other manager in the history of football for that matter.

Like a poster above said utterly Bizzare

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.