Bobbys ad in today's MEN

I was never really a Mancini fan but I have an emotional attachment after last season and the way it panned out.

Nice touch by Roberto, I really wish it had worked out.

He like an ex girlfriend you want to love but just can't anymore.....

BillyShears said:
Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the three trophies he won. I wish I wasn't so cynical as to wonder whether it isn't just one more 'fuck you' to the club.

Really can't wait for the new man to be in charge so Mancini can be consigned to history.
So what if there was a bit of ego in there. It is still a heartfelt farewell to the fans.

mostonbluemark said:
harry the plumber said:
BillyShears said:
Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the three trophies he won. I wish I wasn't so cynical as to wonder whether it isn't just one more 'fuck you' to the club.

Really can't wait for the new man to be in charge so Mancini can be consigned to history.

I think you might need your ear plugs tomorrow Billy.
It really is weird how people can turn thank you into fuck you.

Spectacular own goal that Billy. At last the true vitriol for the man comes to the fore. Perhaps you can ask Dave to come and give you some support. Maybe not heh. Would be a decent gesture to withdraw those comments don't you think?

Billy and his mate Lord Lucan of Didsbury need to go and play on the M60.

harry the plumber said:
BillyShears said:
harry the plumber said:
BillyShears said:

I think you might need your ear plugs tomorrow Billy.
It really is weird how people can turn thank you into fuck you.

As oppose to the actions of a man who achieved so much and was treated disgracefully and didn't get the opportunity to say goodbye?

mostonbluemark said:
At last the true vitriol for the man comes to the fore.
It already has. He's on record that he doesn't like the man:

BillyShears said:
coleridge said:
Who's the bunting for? Mancini, who walks back to the busom of his Italian family with a few million as a golden handshake and his credibility in tact. You'll give that, won't you?

If Mancini fucks off back to Italy I'll give him whatever he wants ... ;)

Amazing how much I dislike the man ... I sometimes think coming on Bluemoon doesn't help. Every time I warm to him, someone somewhere will challenge my general views of him, and I'll have to justify them. Then I just get angry again that a mercenary like him ended up working for owners as respectful and classy as the ones we have!

Anyway ... I think one way or another the next few months will bare out what the future holds for Sideshow Bob and in turn for our beloved City.
He said that five months ago. I think fair play to Billy really. At least he admits it. He's not pretending to be rational at least.

Teo sides to every story and everybodys jumped on the fail and former assitant kitman bandwagon. My boss is my boss i dont expect him to be courteous at all times with me i dobt expect hin to massage to ego why should multi millionaires!! Thank you Roberto for all you have done for us THE STUFF THAT COUNTS

BillyShears said:

If you really are a city fan they you're a fucking weirdo.

Marvin said:
TGR said:
dave_blue12 said:
The support for Mancini amongst our support is embarrassing

We are City supporters ffs !

I joined in 2 or 3 Mancini chants at Reading but for me that was enough to show respect for what he has done. That will be enough tomorrow but sadly I expect the chants to last all game, as they did at Reading.

Pay Mancini the respect he deserves for delivering the trophies but support City& the players on the pitch.

Maybe if the club did - then the supporters would.
I'll be supporting the team on Sunday and not a manager who has now left.

No point in running him down or up. Sadly his era at City is over.

Brian Kidd's Blue and White Army!

You can support the team while still paying respect and appreciation for someone that contributed to our successes.

Have you sung the Uwe song, or drink a drink, or Feed the Goat in recent times?

Re Billy's post.

If you are saying he should ignore this thread, then fine but why not ignore his post? If you think he is doing it for a reaction, then are you not complicit by giving him that reaction?

As for the point Billy raises, whilst raised in the way they were, they are valid. Is it not beyond the wit of a very political person to have ulterior motives for some if not all of their actions?

That said, and this is for Billy, do you not think by doing this Mancini has out manoeuvred City? Does that not demonstrate again our PR dept is inept and fucking sadly lacking?

I will take Bob's ad as I think it is meant, which is a genuine thanks to us all and will continue to hold a torch for him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.