Bobbys ad in today's MEN

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
waspish said:
y5u2abad.jpg

That there Gents is the epitome of class. Inner or outer - you have to say that is a wonderful way to say "Goodbye".

I agree thats pure class from Roberto.

Bluemoon230989 said:
Class act and that brought a tear to the eye.
He gave us some of the greatest moments I can remember in my 44 years of watching my beloved team.
I'll be singing his name tomorrow, as a "thank you" to the man, but not as a "fuck you" to the board.
And let's not go the way of Chelsea fans and start giving Bobby's successor a load of shit.
The club comes first, always.
Grazie Roberto and good luck.

Bang on fella!!

Brilliant advertisement , and i'm certainly one of the many City fans who is sad to see Mancini leave .... hope he finds another job soon , he deserves to.

Alex Fergusson says he can't believe that City have sacked him , and neither can i .... surely he deserved another season.

To my way of thinking we've lost an excellent manager there .

rickmcfc wrote:
davymcfc wrote:
Is there anything to suggest that Mancini has anything to do with this?

Anyway thank you for the memories bobby, good luck in the future. Now lets get behind the new manager and the team. CTID

Well who the fuck else put it there?

Whoever is looking after Bobs PR put it there, certainly not Bob himself.

There is a mini war going on right now and this is in reply to stories that our PR dept have leaked to the press over the last few days.

You are the ones perpetuating this 'mini war', you, PB and Didsbury dave. Any slightly positive thread about Mancini and your on it, sniping away from your keyboards. The fact is most city fans like / respect boby manc for what he's achieved, you are not gonna change my opinion of him with your constant bitching.

Just let it go so we can move on and start looking forward to next season with the new manager, who will also have my complete support.

If you or any of the posters are actually itk and somehow connected with the club (and have the best interests of mcfc at heart) then but it to bed.

Thought it was yesterdays M.E.N sure am glad it was in todays!

Ciao Bobby Manc, for his few faults, the guy was and is still a winner!

yayas trusty right foot said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Club PR team probably put it in.

Doubt it ..

Vikky Kloss is totally out of her depth and clueless..

Hopefully there will be a job for her as a dinner lady at the new academy..
Cue PB smear campaign accusing Yayas Trusty Right Foot of being a RAG

@tancredipalmeri 24m
I've been contacted by Manchester City fans for replying to Mancini farewell page on pages of @Gazzetta_it . It will be amazing to see that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.