Bobbys ad in today's MEN

Seasideblue said:
blueinsa said:
rickmcfc said:
Well who the fuck else put it there?

Whoever is looking after Bobs PR put it there, certainly not Bob himself.

There is a mini war going on right now and this is in reply to stories that our PR dept have leaked to the press over the last few days.

Where is the proof that city have leaked anything to the press?

Can we not just accept it as a genuine nice gesture to the fans ?
none and yes.

spacecadet said:
I'm just a bit concerned that if there is too much Mancinism tomorrow the media wankers could use it as a stick to start hitting the new manager with. May be wrong.

Unfortunately by sacking a manager who was still popular with the majority of supporters and with games remaining this was always going to be the case. City probably wish the season was over at Reading away and not have this home game tomorrow. However it is what it is and they're just gonna have to accept that until the final whistle blows and everyone walks away this is going to happen.

Football fans and City fans are funny creatures though and we'll all be back in a few months fully supportive of the new manager and the holistic approach and all this will seem a lifetime away. CITY CITY CITY!

Marvin said:
Seasideblue said:
blueinsa said:

There is a mini war going on right now and this is in reply to stories that our PR dept have leaked to the press over the last few days.

Where is the proof that city have leaked anything to the press?

Can we not just accept it as a genuine nice gesture to the fans ?
none and yes.

My mates sister, who's mate of a mate says they spoke to a man called Bobby Manc who placed the add actually, tried to pay with a company card but it declined.

davymcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
davymcfc said:
Is there anything to suggest that Mancini has anything to do with this?

Anyway thank you for the memories bobby, good luck in the future. Now lets get behind the new manager and the team. CTID

Someone at the MEN

Sonyounthing someone at Manchester biggest newspaper just randomly did a thank you without consulting Mancini first? Are you stupid?

Can someone involved in P.R. clarify the chain of command regarding who dictates what goes out on air.
i am under the impression the p.r. department are given clear objectives by the board, come up with a solution, which then has to be cleared by the board/owners. Some on here are under the impression the P.R. dept have the power to act unilatterally . which view is the correct one?

Challenger1978 said:
paulchapo said:
The man is a winner and a class act and if it wasn't for some injuries to key players this season,a bit more backing from the board and some mard arse players not throwing their dummies out of the pram,he would have gone out a winner.

He was loved by the majority of Blues because he seemed to understand us and our pain.He delivered what he promised.He promised to win trophies and tear that banner down and he did.He got up Ferguson's nose so much i am sure he hastened his retirement.He gave us belief and hope and remained unflappable in spite of almost constant media snipes and attacks.

He should have been given the chance to say goodbye properly he EARNT that!

It would be nice if he just turned up at a match one day like Haarland did.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVxjYKk69T0[/youtube]

Alfie, Alfie give us a song, LOL

Blue2112 said:
spacecadet said:
I'm just a bit concerned that if there is too much Mancinism tomorrow the media wankers could use it as a stick to start hitting the new manager with. May be wrong.

Unfortunately by sacking a manager who was still popular with the majority of supporters and with games remaining this was always going to be the case. City probably wish the season was over at Reading away and not have this home game tomorrow. However it is what it is and they're just gonna have to accept that until the final whistle blows and everyone walks away this is going to happen.

Football fans and City fans are funny creatures though and we'll all be back in a few months fully supportive of the new manager and the holistic approach and all this will seem a lifetime away. CITY CITY CITY!

Hope so Blue-

grim up north said:
blueinsa said:
rickmcfc said:

So what you saying Mancini knew nothing about it

whats wrong with u people why dont u just take it for what it is, I for 1 just want an end to all this he said she said from the media I dont wanna know who liked him and who didn't as far as im concerned bob brought me my best ever memories so far as a city fan and for that I will always be thankfull and will never forget but bottom line is he's now gone and we cant change that so im just looking forward to the future an what it will bring. farewell bob and thanks for everythin.

spacecadet said:

er what new manager? Did I miss something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.