Bobbys ad in today's MEN

TGR said:
davymcfc said:
RandomJ said:
Mancini showing he has more class in his little finger than our entire board and many posters on here. Anyone who is trying to spin this in a negative way to once again spew more hate on Mancini needs to have long hard look at themselves because you are ungrateful twats.
The entire board? Are you including the sheikh in that?

Please lets not go down the Chelsea route of being scared to death to criticise someone just because he bank rolls the club. We might as well become Chelski or the Rags if we start that!
Without him bankrolling the club there would be no Mancini to of fired in the first place, no Premier League football let alone title, no Fa Cups, no league cup semi finals, no world class players, no new training ground, no planned stadium expansion, no hope, maybe a very real reality is no Manchester City whatsoever if you believe how heavily indebted Thaksin had made us
He is the reason we are now, Mancini was a part of that.

Its not about being scared to criticise him its about understanding what he has done for us and being thankful and understanding that in the grand scheme of things Mancini is a part of our history but that history would be very different if it wasn't for Sheikh Mansour

davymcfc said:
zeven said:
davymcfc said:
The entire board? Are you including the sheikh in that?
Hes not on the board. thats why he appointed our chairman.
So khaldoon has no class then?

Yes we can be grateful to mancini but when when push comes to shove we have to back the decisions made by the people sheikh mansour has entrusted to run the club. After all without the sheikh there never would have been Mancini at manchester city.
What? where did i say that? i just corrected the previous poster?

TGR said:
Marvin said:
TGR said:
I bet our PR department didn't expect that to be in the MUEN today?!!!
Bloody brilliant Bobby. Brilliant!!
Why are you trying to turn a thank you into something else?

Have a read of today's Daily Fail and get back to me sunshine ;-)
That's my point. Mancini says thanks. And you are tying this into a so called dirty tricks campaign of City v Mancini.

Prestwich_Blue said:
TGR said:
Please lets not go down the Chelsea route of being scared to death to criticise someone just because he bank rolls the club. We might as well become Chelski or the Rags if we start that!
Does anyone need anymore evidence that this is a rag?
The only thing that would be more compelling is if he used the word "massively" in a post.

Hang on......

spacecadet said:
I'm just a bit concerned that if there is too much Mancinism tomorrow the media wankers could use it as a stick to start hitting the new manager with. May be wrong.

I don't see how, considering we officially don't have another manager yet despite all the rumours (excluding Brian Kidd being temporary).

Prestwich_Blue said:
TGR said:
Does anyone need anymore evidence that this is a rag?

How does someone saying "Brilliant Bobby, bloody Brilliant" sound like a "rag"? If that is how low you have stooped, someone who is forever trying to convey an image of intelligence, the de facto head of the grammar police indeed, and yet you call someone a rag who is most clearly not a rag - that is low, that is unnecessary (sorry pb if the spelling is wrong) and that is downright thick. Moderators on here proclaiming Blues as being rags is downright wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.