Bobbys ad in today's MEN

and to those who have said it was self indulgent, remember this - Big Mal would have done the same, he was brash as well, used to walk up to the shitford end with his hands in the air (generally with 5 fingers held up as a score prediction) - charismatic winners and proper Blues the pair of 'em, thanks Bobby

Бравый Дератизатор said:
Why in M.E.N????
Why not by means of the club's official site?
Typical Mancini

breath-in-space-keanu-reeves-meme.jpg

His pay off probably included a 'gagging clause'. Is this his parting shot at the Board without contravening his termination deal? Have to consider it because he didn't exactly go out of his way to meet fans when he was in charge?? He has always kept his distance and considering the constant support he got from the fans he never came on to the pitch at the end of matches to walk over to us with the players.....why?????

jrb said:
I've been around for 45 years, and in that time I've seen the managerial revolving door turn on numerous occasions at City.

However, one thing is certain. I've never heard a managers name sang as often and as loud as Mancini's was.

That should tell you all you need to know, regardless of your views on Mancini.

Absolutely spot on.

And the ad is great, thanks for everything Bobby Manc.

CC1 said:
His pay off probably included a 'gagging clause'. Is this his parting shot at the Board without contravening his termination deal? Have to consider it because he didn't exactly go out of his way to meet fans when he was in charge?? He has always kept his distance and considering the constant support he got from the fans he never came on to the pitch at the end of matches to walk over to us with the players.....why?????

If he won't get close to his own players and staff there is'nt much chance of it happening with fans.Bob is aloof and a little eccentric it's part of his charm.

mackenzie said:
jrb said:
I've been around for 45 years, and in that time I've seen the managerial revolving door turn on numerous occasions at City.

However, one thing is certain. I've never heard a managers name sang as often and as loud as Mancini's was.

That should tell you all you need to know, regardless of your views on Mancini.

Absolutely spot on.

And the ad is great, thanks for everything Bobby Manc.

And another 'spot on' from me.

I think the managerial change is a good move for the club, but this was a wonderful act from a manager we'll never forget.
- and I don't care if it was dreamt up by his advisors or any of the other negatives some have suggested on here: it's a classy move full stop.
It's a real shame he won't be there tomorrow to get the send off he deserves.

Bilboblue said:
Got a few friends down south that want a copy of this, could someone get me 5 copies of todays M.E.N. and I will pay you tomorrow at the ground please?

PM me if it is possible and many thanks in advance if someone would be so kind!

shameless bump....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.