Bobby's problem

The perfect fumble said:
cibaman said:
Its noticeable how many of the goals we've conceded this calendar year have been from either breakaways or where we've carelessly given the ball away just outside our box. I dont think our defending under pressure is that bad, we just need to erdicate sloppy errors and keep our shape a bit better.

Agreed, if you had to sum it up in one word it would be "careless".

yes and also workrate.
workrate in the respect of absolutely busting a gut to get back.
milner today was superb at this .

Biggest difference today was starting with 4-2-3-1 with Yaya advanced and more importantly only one central striker.

I think today demonstrated that pushing Yaya forward doesn't necessarily make him more dangerous, but it definitely makes Silva more effective.

The 4-2-2-2 with Silva and Nasri split wide means that at best they're each only 50% effective. And it leaves a huge amount of space in the middle to allow teams to counter attack us.

The midfield triangle looked much more solid and provided Silva with the freedom to dictate play.

For me Silva today was back to his best, maybe cause Milner did most of the running leaving Silva to concentrate on his strengths

Re: bobbys problem

TGR said:
We won the EPL conceding the least amount goals and just missed out on the group stages of the Champions League gathering 10 points in what was by far the most difficult group playing with Lescott, Barry & Milner in the side.

We are now playing new, unproven and inexperienced players in place of Lescott Barry & Milner in our biggest and most important games.

It is completely inexplicable.

Mancini will live or die by such decisions.

Winner winner chicken dinner

cibaman said:
I think today demonstrated that pushing Yaya forward doesn't necessarily make him more dangerous, but it definitely makes Silva more effective.

The 4-2-2-2 with Silva and Nasri split wide means that at best they're each only 50% effective. And it leaves a huge amount of space in the middle to allow teams to counter attack us.

The midfield triangle looked much more solid and provided Silva with the freedom to dictate play.
Disagree having Milner and Barry gave Yaya more freedom which made us look much more dangerous.

bluemoon27 said:
bluemoon27 said:
Get Barry back in the side,helps out the back 4 and allows yaya to do his thing further up the pitch

Hate to say it but told u so

to be fair everyman and their dog knew that!

A macclesfield fan told me the same last night...hardly need to be the font of knowledge to know that ;)

ped said:
bluemc1 said:
ped said:
maybe we should get this hughes fellow you speak of

just saying don't think football is rocket science its not, all you need to do is play your best team to give yourself best chance of winning, sounds simple eh cos it is, back to coaching school for mancini, get rid of your ego bobby
you have milner in your "best team"sorry mate the guy has been a big let down fantastic in his first game not so good since imo.

not been fantastic playing wide out of his best position, did you see him in the middle today ??? quicker more energy than garcia in my opinion, player of year by FA playing centre mid for villa so we pay 24m for him and dont really play him but when we do as a winger, look at today, 2 years for the penny to drop well done bobby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.