Bobby's problem

ped said:
bluemc1 said:
sorry new to this and dont know how to directly answer someones post so just keep putting new one up, I'm just saying its won't be the end of the world if he goes cos from what im seeing its going badly wrong and maybe b4 to much damage is done, do you really think hes the best manager we've had in 44 years just cos he won league ? it just so happens that hes the one who had 500 million to spend hey, we dont need a genius just someone who knows football and keeps players happy, tevez 28 yaya 29 lets not waste having these players at the club and make the most of them, done right this team can do great things im sure of it, everyone knows or knew yaya silva agureo were top players it doesn't make him a mastermind, look at the ones you had or at least id never heard of kolarov, boetang, savic, thats a lot of money not much and ok ive heard of rodwell and sinclair, look at the ones you hadnt heard of hughes bought kompany zaba dejong, all 3 for what the price of rodwell and sinclair ? not far off anyway, hart zaba kompany lescott clichy silva dejong/barry/milner ya ya tevez aqureo, if you wouldnt of preferred that team v arsenal and dortmund let me know cos it was possible but mancini made it not
maybe we should get this hughes fellow you speak of

just saying don't think football is rocket science its not, all you need to do is play your best team to give yourself best chance of winning, sounds simple eh cos it is, back to coaching school for mancini, get rid of your ego bobby

My how the worm has turned...
Mancini has some issues....
I'll leave the positions to the experts, but He has to be the center of attention.
If Tevez' actions in Munich last year caused him to say " Never again will he play for City" then sell his ass. Mancini complains about everything and anything.Everyone but himself has to live up to his expectations.
Bottom line: watch the best players we have. All of them at one time or another has had words with him during a match ( except for Kun, so far ) I think the players ,play in spite of him sometimes they certainly aren't playing for him now. Are they tired of the ego or are they not a team?
After Harts' effort on Wed., I think the guys are going to bring the pain tomorrow. The players are either going to win for themselves or basically pack it in. That is if my opinion is correct.
How would this team do if they absolutely loved the boss?

bluemc1 said:
ped said:
bluemc1 said:
sorry new to this and dont know how to directly answer someones post so just keep putting new one up, I'm just saying its won't be the end of the world if he goes cos from what im seeing its going badly wrong and maybe b4 to much damage is done, do you really think hes the best manager we've had in 44 years just cos he won league ? it just so happens that hes the one who had 500 million to spend hey, we dont need a genius just someone who knows football and keeps players happy, tevez 28 yaya 29 lets not waste having these players at the club and make the most of them, done right this team can do great things im sure of it, everyone knows or knew yaya silva agureo were top players it doesn't make him a mastermind, look at the ones you had or at least id never heard of kolarov, boetang, savic, thats a lot of money not much and ok ive heard of rodwell and sinclair, look at the ones you hadnt heard of hughes bought kompany zaba dejong, all 3 for what the price of rodwell and sinclair ? not far off anyway, hart zaba kompany lescott clichy silva dejong/barry/milner ya ya tevez aqureo, if you wouldnt of preferred that team v arsenal and dortmund let me know cos it was possible but mancini made it not
maybe we should get this hughes fellow you speak of

just saying don't think football is rocket science its not, all you need to do is play your best team to give yourself best chance of winning, sounds simple eh cos it is, back to coaching school for mancini, get rid of your ego bobby
you have milner in your "best team"sorry mate the guy has been a big let down fantastic in his first game not so good since imo.

probably they were all whinging last season when we won the league

yawn

Squad Selection/Formation is my bet.

4-2-3-1 is used from now on, though I would like to use 3-5-2 against smaller oppostion, or teams that park the bus, as we control the midfield so easily already and could use more strikers up there and 3 defenders back to block counter attacks.

He'll end up:

----------------------Hart
Zabs/*Richards--Kompany--Nasta/**Lescott--Clichy
------------***GB/JG/JR--Nasri
****Tevez/Kun------Yaya-------Silva
------------*****KA/ED/MB

*When he's fit
**When he fixes whatever he did to be benched.
***Depends on opposition: Smaller = Jack/Barry, Bigger = Barry/Javi
****Depends on who's in form/fit
*****Same as ^.

Bobby's problem, his lack of success in Europe. He is out maneuvered in almost every game. How fucking hard is it to put your best 11 out in an important game?
Changing to 3 at the back was sheer comedy the other night, we were getting completely overrun. Almost as quickly back to 4 at the back. Oh and this myth about teams parking the bus, that's not as common as some on here believe. Our build up is far to slow, that's the biggest problem we have in europe!

Bobbys problem? His ego!

Hard for me to say after he has won the FA Cup and premier league but sometimes his team selection is baffling!

Pantilimon in FA Cup against Maunre! Why!

Savic Liverpool League cup semi when Micah at centre half was obvoius choice! Why!

Nastasic 19 Man City debut Real Madrid away!! Why/

Pesistant 3 at the back!! I shit myself everytime I hear the comentator says those words! Why? It does nor work!!!!

Half pissed sorry boys and gals just my thoughts!!!

Its called a debate the pub brought to the www surely you must question some of the team selections or is the world viewed through blue tinted glasses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.