Bobby's problem

Re: bobbys problem

If it is someone, my money is on Yaya.

Is he too deep due to instructions or himself?

He and Mancini were arguing at one point in the second half. Yaya wanted some treatment but Mancini told him to carry on. How the lad who fouled Yaya just outside our box was not booked I don't know.

We won the EPL conceding the least amount goals and just missed out on the group stages of the Champions League gathering 10 points in what was by far the most difficult group playing with Lescott, Barry & Milner in the side.

We are now playing new, unproven and inexperienced players in place of Lescott Barry & Milner in our biggest and most important games.

It is completely inexplicable.

Mancini will live or die by such decisions.

The one thing that mystifies me is that five minutes after the final whistle Roberto knows what the problem was. Why doesn't he recognise the problem five minutes after getting on the training ground on Monday mornings?

Bobby's problem is that he is not a very good manager.

Klopp with his 50 mil squad last night showed me how average of a manager Roberto is, with his 300 mil squad.

mayo31 said:
If it is someone, my money is on Yaya.

Is he too deep due to instructions or himself?

He and Mancini were arguing at one point in the second half. Yaya wanted some treatment but Mancini told him to carry on. How the lad who fouled Yaya just outside our box was not booked I don't know.

agree, we need to find a way of getting him further up field
he is nowhere near as effective picking the ball off the back four/three and actually no better than anyone else at doing it.

teams are pressing us high up the pitch and we seem to be unable to handle it
dortmund were particulary good at it and it showed

EaglesFan said:
Bobby's problem is that he is not a very good manager.

Klopp with his 50 mil squad last night showed me how average of a manager Roberto is, with his 300 mil squad.

Ha ha ha ha ha Is this the same Mancini who won us the cup & league you are talking about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.