bobbys telin porkys

Anyone notice how Ferguson looked away and down and scratched about when saying he didn't know why Rooney wanted to leave. It was noticably awkward.

marco said:
have you spoken to rooney or had contact, eh no no this is not our problem,while scratching chin and looking at the ground, clasic signs of of not telling the truth

Yep...most people touch their face when telling porkies..subliminally trying to hide their mouth. :)

Struggling to see how SSN have the headline "Mancini rules out signing Rooney in January".

Did I miss something?

Footyblue said:
Anyone notice how Ferguson looked away and down and scratched about when saying he didn't know why Rooney wanted to leave. It was noticably awkward.
thats because he is a lying c*nt.
of course he knows.
it was only bettered by his gem of...'we rested him for 10 days so he would be fit for England " !!

yeah right.

samharris said:
marco said:
have you spoken to rooney or had contact, eh no no this is not our problem,while scratching chin and looking at the ground, clasic signs of of not telling the truth

Yep...most people touch their face when telling porkies..subliminally trying to hide their mouth. :)

Subliminally or subconsciously? ;)

Bobby should just sat there with a prepared statement, like Benitez once did:

Inza words of ze great Joe Dolce, ma message to Sir Alex is zees:

Whatsa matter you
Gotta no respect
Whaddya think ya do
Why you looka so sad
Itsa notso bad
COMS a nice-a place
Ah shaddapya (bacon)face

Hey, I hear a chant coming on for Arsenal game...;-)

Bobby has played a blinder in that interview.

What do you want him to say? "yes we have been speaking to wayne for months now while hes still under contract at man united but we have been tapping him up and will be here in january"

Nope thats gonna happen, hes played it down like i expected him to do and Rooney will be a City player by the end of February.

FACT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.