bobbys telin porkys

For anyone who doesn't know about body language I have a simple lesson for you.

It can all be faked!

How do I know this? Well it is part of my job and I am considered to be something of an expert in the field (tin hat on ;-))

In my opinion all that needs to be said in response to these questions should be "Manchester City have done no more and no less than Sir Alex Ferguson has in the past."

Then let the shit fly in whatever direction it needs to.

fbloke said:

It can all be faked!

How do I know this? Well it is part of my job and I am considered to be something of an expert in the field (tin hat on ;-))

In my opinion all that needs to be said in response to these questions should be "Manchester City have done no more and no less than Sir Alex Ferguson has in the past."

Whilst this is true, you have also to be trained up and practised on the questions before they're asked i.e., 100% concentration needed.

When off guard, even for a moment, 'tells' drift through.

Bigga said:
fbloke said:

It can all be faked!

Whilst this is true, you have also to be trained up and practised on the questions before they're asked i.e., 100% concentration needed.

When off guard, even for a moment, 'tells' drift through.

And can be allowed to as well ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.