Boca Juniors - 10 sent off in Cup Final (P9)

nachop666 said:
Go to the "Clasico de Avellaneda". Independiente-Racing.
If you go to the Independiente side. Agüero city's shirt is allowed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZPjI-bJtj4&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KljmP6CaJY[/youtube]

Greetings from Argentina.

Well, i have to say the Boca game, against San Lorenzo was one of the most amazing experiences i have ever had. We say we need a singing section at our place, Boca have one, its called the whole stadium, women, children, people with diasbillities, everyone of them up singing jumping everyone of them, It was breathtaking.

I had my city shirt on and got loads of people chatting to me. They all hate United as well, and were more than friendly. One lad told me he started crying when Sergio scored against QPR. Incidentally, the night of the match the mrs was tired so i went out in Palermo for a few beers, anyway bumped into a load of their fans, at first i thought there was going to be a bit of bother, but they took me under their wing and they were singing blue moon by the end of the night.

When i get back i will put a few videos on.

Currently in the jungle going to see the iguazu falls. Its some place Argentina.

Vamos City. Come on Boca!!!!!

On a side note the honeymoon, its been great and the wedding went well.

Henry Chinaski said:

Well, i have to say the Boca game, against San Lorenzo was one of the most amazing experiences i have ever had. We say we need a singing section at our place, Boca have one, its called the whole stadium, women, children, people with diasbillities, everyone of them up singing jumping everyone of them, It was breathtaking.

I had my city shirt on and got loads of people chatting to me. They all hate United as well, and were more than friendly. One lad told me he started crying when Sergio scored against QPR. Incidentally, the night of the match the mrs was tired so i went out in Palermo for a few beers, anyway bumped into a load of their fans, at first i thought there was going to be a bit of bother, but they took me under their wing and they were singing blue moon by the end of the night.

Currently in the jungle going to see the iguazu falls. Its some place Argentina.

San Lorenzo are Zaba's team! Should have had a beer with them too ;)

Henry Chinaski said:

Sounds awesome mate. Looking forward to pictures and videos.

Hello everybody! Im argentinian, living in England, Boca Juniors fan... Im glad that you enjoyed visiting my country and the match........my english team is Man City and cant wait for my first match v Everton :D

ChristianF said:
Hello everybody! Im argentinian, living in England, Boca Juniors fan... Im glad that you enjoyed visiting my country and the match........my english team is Man City and cant wait for my first match v Everton :D

Hi mate. Hope you enjoy the game.

Looking a the videos on here and hearing people describe the fans makes you realise just how bad it is in England these days. To put it in perspective I got to sit down the other week whilst a waiting for a City penalty to be taken, not exactly losing the shirt of your back for not singing is it.

sergiokun said:
nachop666 said:
Go to the "Clasico de Avellaneda". Independiente-Racing.
If you go to the Independiente side. Agüero city's shirt is allowed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZPjI-bJtj4&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KljmP6CaJY[/youtube]
Amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.