Boca Juniors - 10 sent off in Cup Final (P9)

Otamendi doesn't have a permiso de trabajo yet so he sits in the stands. When he gets it maybe he plays, Kompany e Mangala jugar muy bien en este momento!

Thank you!
See also, as I change the avatar? Because it tells me I do not have sufficient permissions

I want to put this image
MIC70of.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings from Argentina.

Well, i have to say the Boca game, against San Lorenzo was one of the most amazing experiences i have ever had. We say we need a singing section at our place, Boca have one, its called the whole stadium, women, children, people with diasbillities, everyone of them up singing jumping everyone of them, It was breathtaking.

I had my city shirt on and got loads of people chatting to me. They all hate United as well, and were more than friendly. One lad told me he started crying when Sergio scored against QPR. Incidentally, the night of the match the mrs was tired so i went out in Palermo for a few beers, anyway bumped into a load of their fans, at first i thought there was going to be a bit of bother, but they took me under their wing and they were singing blue moon by the end of the night.

When i get back i will put a few videos on.

Currently in the jungle going to see the iguazu falls. Its some place Argentina.

Vamos City. Come on Boca!!!!!

On a side note the honeymoon, its been great and the wedding went well.
For some reason I've never seen this post.

Top post man, even though it's nearly three years old!

I'm very jealous on anyone who's ever been over to Argentina to see a footy match. I'm always looking online at Argentine clubs' fans and they noise they make. They're the best fans in the world by a mile, much better than much of Europe, not as cheesy and annoying as German fans with their terrible songs (the Argies have really really good and classy chants) only sets of fans like ARIS come close.

Whats the opinion of blue fans about Boca Juniors?
They have amazing fans and iconic kits on the world football stage.

I bought this shirt this year:
BOCAaway.gif

a thing of beauty!

But I don't know or care for the rivalries between the different clubs in Argentina I'm just in awe of all of you and the atmospheres you bring to games and we have links to many clubs through our players and manager: Boca with Tevez and Willy, River with and Pellegrini, San Lorenzo with Zabaleta and Pellegrini, Independiente with Kun(who is a God to us but Independiente are the "Red Devils" so they'd be down my list I'm afraid as that's United's nickname), Velez Sarsfield with Otamendi, Racing with Zuculini and all of them with their amazing fans!

There's even an Argentine club called Club Atlético Temperley who play in City colours and I'm from a place called Timperley in Greater Manchester. Also Argentina national team play in Sky Blue like City do!

I even love a good steak!

I love all things Argentine...although I've not got into Cumbia yet! But as I say I just have a huge respect for all Argie football fans and don't particularly side with one team or another. I'd buy a Boca shirt for it's quality but would go and join in with San Lorenzo fans drinking wine out of boxes and smoking marijuana! Ooooh San Lorenzo, oooah San Lorenzo!

So fair play to the lot of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
They have amazing fans and iconic kits on the world football stage.

I bought this shirt this year:
BOCAaway.gif

a thing of beauty!

But I don't know or care for the rivalries between the different clubs in Argentina I'm just in awe of all of you and the atmospheres you bring to games and we have links to many clubs through our players and manager: Boca with Tevez and Willy, River with and Pellegrini, San Lorenzo with Zabaleta and Pellegrini, Independiente with Kun(who is a God to us but Independiente are the "Red Devils" so they'd be down my list I'm afraid as that's United's nickname), Velez Sarsfield with Otamendi, Racing with Zuculini and all of them with their amazing fans!

There's even an Argentine club called Club Atlético Temperley who play in City colours and I'm from a place called Timperley in Greater Manchester. Also Argentina national team play in Sky Blue like City do!

I even love a good steak!

I love all things Argentine...although I've not got into Cumbia yet! But as I say I just have a huge respect for all Argie football fans and don't particularly side with one team or another. I'd buy a Boca shirt for it's quality but would go and join in with San Lorenzo fans drinking wine out of boxes and smoking marijuana! Ooooh San Lorenzo, oooah San Lorenzo!

So fair play to the lot of you!

Jajaja. Temperley rose in one year from the third division to the first issue of restructuring championships here in Argentine football .

And now we play Sunday against San Lorenzo in our mythical Bombonera. We are obliged to win to stretch the lead to 5 points on them and reach the Super Classic (Sunday 13) on the "Gallinero" with a major mental momentum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.