Boca Juniors - 10 sent off in Cup Final (P9)

Lo siento, no, no mi ex novia fue la gente de Independiente. Ella fue desde Belgrano.

No esta era un juego, pero yo vive La Bombonera. El juego vi era el Estudientes vs Racing.

Lo sienta para me mierda castellano, amigo :/Ha sido un largo tiempo. . .

Mejor que mi Inglés traducido por Google está! Jaja

Better than my English, translated by google haha

Great to see this thread bumped.
Was a truly great experience.
Incidentally we are no longer married!
Haha, no way mate?! I won't ask why in case it's a bit of a touchy subject. I'm quite cynical towards marriage myself, think it's a bit of an odd thing. I mean, how the hell do you know how you're going to feel about someone else in five or even a couple of years time? Anyway, it's the footy I'm interested in! ;)

Been to Argentina twice for a month each time. Long story, but my ex girlfriend is Argentine. . .

Did the Stadium tour at Boca. They have imprints of players' feet outside La Bombanera.

Got to watch an Estudiantes game while I was out there.

Whenever I mentioned I was from Manchester they all asked who I supported: City or the scum (usually gave a little cheer when I said City because of Tevez and Zabs at the time). Or wanted to talk about Oasis/Joy Division.

Played a game on a shite pitch vs some local kids in the shadow of the Boca stadium and got absolutely ripped.

Love the place. If it wasn't for the incredibly long flight I'd definitely go to Buenos Aires again.
All these posts are making me want to go! A lad I work with travelled all sorts of countries for a couple of years, went to Indonesia Phillipines and South America and he said the best city he went to was Buenos Airies.

Go Xeneize Go!!! :D

0a935942e598ea17d838281154116d03.jpg

0d17c30945fd36340b0649a1ab746fef.jpg

4785050349209cc3edf2380962ebe5dc.jpg

e3b68f5aecfb6ac36bce31c428c526e1.jpg

Boca Jrs is Manure. Sucia puta Bosta.

Though redundant it may appear, they are the Rags and the Scum of South America. They are dirty and corrupt, the press is up their arses. The refs are theirs to order. The AFA and Conmebol are infiltrated and managed by them to invent copas and torneos to increase their trophy count above Independiente. And Macri is a fascist scumbag.

Tévez breaks intentionally the ankle of a Bicho player and nothing is charged. Boca are usually gifted offside goals, dodgy penalties and opposition players sent off.

They are like the Trafford lot. Ask Micho, Zabs, Kun, Ota or Willy, they'll tell you how despicable and detestable that club and its fans are.

Boca is SCUM. Repeat it Boca is Scum.

Boca Jrs is Manure. Sucia puta Bosta.

Though redundant it may appear, they are the Rags and the Scum of South America. They are dirty and corrupt, the press is up their arses. The refs are theirs to order. The AFA and Conmebol are infiltrated and managed by them to invent copas and torneos to increase their trophy count above Independiente. And Macri is a fascist scumbag.

Tévez breaks intentionally the ankle of a Bicho player and nothing is charged. Boca are usually gifted offside goals, dodgy penalties and opposition players sent off.

They are like the Trafford lot. Ask Micho, Zabs, Kun, Ota or Willy, they'll tell you how despicable and detestable that club and its fans are.

Boca is SCUM. Repeat it Boca is Scum.

What??? Bla Bla Bla

I do not understand your resentment for Boca .

Everything you said are lies .

I find it strange that a fan of City criticize Tevez. If you know it , you know it's not a "mala leche" player .

would love to go to a match over there, can't really say I've got loyalties to a team in Argentina, probably more Boca leaning in terms of Boca - River because of Tevez. But the same as others, always look for San Lorenzo and Independiente because of Zab and Kun.

Dale Campeoooon!!! Dale Campeooooon!

64 titles
0 season in the B National
The only Biggest

Thank You Carlos Tevez

JyRQImu.jpg

Champions! Good to see Tevez celebrating another title win.

He's done really bloody well for winning trophies with the teams he's been in he's been in in his career:
Honours
Club
Boca Juniors
Corinthians
Manchester United
Manchester City
Juventus
International
Individual

That's some career that! What a player, eh? Shame he wasn't with us for longer and with us while he was with us more! But there were some games where it was a joy to watch him play for us, old Herman Munster's Head!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.