Bodie RIP

Re: Bodie

gordondaviesmoustache said:
As a kid I loved the film "Who Dares Wins" that he played the lead role in.

RIP.

That film,along with the 1981 incident on which it was (very) loosely based,helped bring the regiment to the publics attention and subsequently propel them to the almost mythical heights they now occupy.

Very sad. remember years ago a mate saying he used to see this guy walking around who looked like Bodie, and thought he was Bodie, turned out it was my old man, never thought he'd go first though, would have made a great Bond, R.I.P.

Wasn't he also in "The Cuckoo Waltz" set in Chorlton cum Hardy with Diane Keen?

FantasyIreland said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
As a kid I loved the film "Who Dares Wins" that he played the lead role in.

RIP.

That film,along with the 1981 incident on which it was (very) loosely based,helped bring the regiment to the publics attention and subsequently propel them to the almost mythical heights they now occupy.
If I remember correctly (getting old is a fucker!), he was very unhappy with the way the film turned out and apologised to the regiment. I thought it wasn't too bad a film. The bit where they blow their way through the party wall to rescue Skellern's wife (MILF!) and child is well done.

was good in this film jack the ripper with michael caine

R.I.P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJSpZT8IjE0[/youtube]

chabal said:
Wasn't he also in "The Cuckoo Waltz" set in Chorlton cum Hardy with Diane Keen?
I've seen her tits.
To be honest, they weren't that nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.